Technoblade x Reader pt 2.

Smut

Our faces inches apart. Heart beating a million miles an hour. Face red and my body's hot. Techno stands in front of me looking lustfully into my eyes with determination and want. His hand on my chin making me look him in the eyes. Never would I have thought that I'd end up standing here looking my best friend and lover in the eyes as he gets ready to fuck the shit out of me.

"May I?" Techno looks down at my lips then back at my eyes. I nod my head fearing my own voice might betray me.

"Hon, You have to learn how to use your words with me." He grins that gorgeous grin of his. I whimper a little at his dominance. It turns me on even more causing me to try and push my thighs together. Instead of trying to get relief I feel his knee slide between my thighs and press against my heat a bit making me stop.

"Y- yes.. Please" my hands try and touch his chest but he releases his grip on my chin and grabs both my hands, pinning them above my head.

"yes what?" I know what he wants. I think for second to see if I should test him but I retreat from that idea thinking it's best not to provoke him tonight. I'll save that for another time.

"Please, Please touch me sir." I'm still looking him in the eyes. I hope that was enough for him. I assume it is because seconds later he's kissing me. I whimper again from the action. He rubs his knee just enough for me to gasp. He takes the advantage and slips his tongue into my mouth, exploring as he pleases.  The kiss was long, intense, hot.  He pulls away only to lean his head on mine panting slightly.  I try to catch my breath until I hear him speak.

"Strip and get on the bed."  He releases my hands and takes a step back.  I don't hesitate to obey what he's said.  I take off my bra and toss it to a corner.  I look at him and see he's shirtless and starting to take off his belt.  This gets me excited and I feel the heat between my legs grow more from anticipation.  I take off my panties and thigh garters.  I start to reach for my choker and look at him again.  He's now completely naked and looking in a drawer.  I quickly retreat to the bed, forgetting about the accessory around my neck.

I sit in the middle of the bed a watch as techno starts to crawl up to me causing me to lay down with my head on the white pillows behind me.  He puts his legs between mine making my legs spread farther apart.  His hands go to opposite sides oh my head as he leans in to kiss me again.  This time it's full of love and care.  I kiss back and put my hands around the back of his neck. 

After a few seconds he pulls away and looks me in the eyes.  I can tell he really does care for me.

One of his hands retreats to my stomach, slowly rubbing up and down while slowly going down farther each time.  My face heats up as I await for him to do something.  Until I feel two fingers prodding and teasing at my entrance.

"Don't worry, I won't tease you.  I just want to make you feel good."  With that he slides his pointer and middle finger in me. Slowly sliding in and out and occasionally curling up to hit my g-spot.  I whimper at the feeling. Not from discomfort but from him finally touching me.  He starts to make scissoring motions with the two fingers.  He leans down to my neck and starts to kiss around my collarbone.  He sucks on the skin and occasionally nips at it only to lick it before moving to the next area.

"M-more... please techno."  He comes back up from my neck and smiles at his work. Then he looks at me and nods.

"If you're ready" he removes his hand and sits up to line his member up with my entrance.

"Y-yes I am please."  I try to wiggle around to get some friction but his hand grips my hip and holds me down.

"Safe word is "red" got it?" 

"Mmhm. Yes sir."  With that he slowly slides in with a throaty moan.  I wait for him to bottom out so I can adjust.  It takes longer than I thought it would.

"Wait- wait. Fuck~ ngh"

"what's wrong? Did I hurt you??"  He looks at me with concerned filled eyes.

"A little.  I didn't think you were this big. Are you almost in?" 

"I uhm... I'm only half way.  I can wait for you to adjust and only do half unless you want me to bottom out?"  He slightly chuckles at the beginning of his sentence but towards the end I can hear concern laced in his words.

"Just.. uh, go ahead all the way. Please." 

"Alright, I'll try to be gentle."  He leans down and kisses all over my face and starts to slowly slide in.  I whimper again from being so full already.  He comes up and starts to kiss my lips to distract me from the feeling.  That is until he's all the way in.  We sit there for a few moments as I adjust to him.  I look him in the eyes and nod with a small smile.  He starts to slowly thrust in and out. 

After a bit of slowly thrusting I can feel him slowly pick up his thrusting as he's losing a bit of control. But I don't mind. I enjoy it. 

"faster~ ahhhHh fuckkk"  he picks up his past even more and starts to thrust harder into me as well. I can feel the knot in my stomach suddenly appear.

"t-tech-no I- I'm~ nGh"  I try to form a sentence but I moan in between each word.

"Shh me too.  In or out?" His trusts begin to get sloppy and I can feel him twitch inside of me.

"In, I'm-ahh on the-ngh pill, TECHNO!" He thrusts in at the perfect way and hits my g-spot.  He picks up my legs and puts them on his shoulders to hit it over and over again.  His hand comes to my throat and wraps around the collar.  I roll my eyes back at the feeling.

"You wear this for a substitute don't you? You like having something around your pretty little neck."  He pants out the sentence as sweat drips from his head.  Within a second I feel the knot explode and I clench around him.  He thrusts a few more times until he thrusts as deep as he can and moans as he comes into me.  We sit there for a moment trying to catch our breath.

He pulls out and lays down next to me pulling me onto his chest.  We cuddle for a bit and I slowly start to drift to sleep.

"I love you. So much y/n.  Let's get you cleaned up alright? Then we can sleep."  I mumble a little 'mmhm' as he gets up and carries me to the bathroom.  We shower and get some comfy clothes on and get back into the bed to fall asleep.

I'm glad I bought that set today.