Movie night - part 2

Y/n pov

Its been a few weeks after Nick and I kissed.. Just a few nights ago we had a dinner date and it was amazing.   Today we agreed to tell George and dream and see how they react.

Nick is on the dream smp server waiting for dream and George's to join.  I'm in the room with him so I can hear what they say.  We both have headphones and a mic.  Nicks on his pc while i use my phone for discord. 

We hear the ding and two voices to follow.

"Hey nick, hey George, hello beautiful" I hear dream say.

Dream always hits on me. So do the other guys but it's just for fun and how they are.  But dream does it the most.

This makes nick a little red in the face and I can tell he's already getting jealous.  He always did, even before we started dating.

"Hey George, hello dream" I say and laugh a bit.

"What's going on?" George asks

I look at Nick making sure he still wants to do this.  He nods at me and we get ready to tell them. 

"We uh.. need to tell you guys something.." I tell the other two as they join the smp.

"Everything alright gorgeous? Is Nick being mean to you? Should I come over and protect you? Maybe even spend the night haha." Dream says this and laughs a bit.  I can tell he's smirking.

"No clay, Nick isn't being mean to me."  I say avoiding his comment. 

Nick is getting aggravated. 

"Clay.. y/n and I are dating.  That's what we're trying to tell you guys.  So can you not hit on her for 5 fucking minutes?"  Nick says this and and puts his hand on my thigh.  He's angry. 

"Oh wow congrats you two.  Guess that means you got competition with the others nick" George says.  Making Nicks face go even redder.  Somethings wrong with him and I can't figure out what.

"Oh hey man I'm sorry, you're lucky though.. shes an amazing girl."  Clay tells Nick this being sincere.

"Damn right she is. And she's mine.. I'll talk to you guys later."  Nick leaves the call without letting them say anything.  Then leaves the SMP.

"Nick are you alright?"  I say as his hand goes higher on my thigh.  Then going back down.  My face is getting red as this slightly turns me on.

"you're my girlfriend.. Not his..

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

Nick stands up and grabs my arm causing me to stand up with him.

He grabs my face and looks me in the eyes.  Almost asking if this was ok.  I look him in the eyes as well and down to his lips and back up.  I smile and nod.  Oh how I want this to happen so badly.

He kisses me roughly yet still passionately.  Pushing me backwards onto his bed.  He crawls up to me kissing me again.  His tongue slips into my mouth fighting for dominance.  Obviously him winning.

He kisses down my jawline to my neck leaving dark purple marks that are sure to stay there for a few weeks.

He goes to my collar bone and I slightly moan as he finds my sweet spot.  I feel him smirk on my neck as he sucks the spot harshly, biting it slightly before looking me in the eyes.

"I want you..". Nick whispers.

"Nick... please" I say and slightly squirm under him.

He smiles and I tug his shirt telling him to take it off.  He does so and throws it somewhere in the room.

The rest of the night we have our fun.  My thanks to Clay for getting him jealous.