Announcement

Good evening.

I am temporarily stopping all my pending stories. I don't know when I'll continue due to some reasons. I  find it hard to think of a motivation to continue any more, to be honest. Wattpad has always been my escape to reality but the latter struck me all of a sudden that all my fantasies vanished in a blink of an eye. My stories reflected my personal life that I felt really connected to this app. This has become my diary for almost 2 years. This is the witness of my tears and happiness as well as my success and failures. I find it hard to let go of this but I have to.
Lately, life has been very hectic and my views have altered my mind suddenly focused on the real thing around me and I lost the butterflies, if you know what I mean.

I lost the excitement to write and I feel tired everyday due to stress. I'm always getting a scolding from work everyday due to pending documents and works and it's making me feel low of myself. (I'll just rant for a bit haha) going to bed worrying about the next day has become a routine. Smiling has become a mask to cover the anxiety and fear of mistakes. I'm becoming a master at crying soundlessly (something I'm really good at now)

This is my reality. Maybe, after I defeated all the negativities I'll be back xD

Thank you for reading my stories. I really appreciate all of that. Until then my friends.

Stay safe everyone.

-author