Doyoung.‼️

Y/n > lee chae mi .
Disclaimer please read
Before I start writing I am gonna tell u to please not take this to heart and hate doyoung he is so adorable so please don't hate and I am not writing this for hurt or hate to doyoung I actually really love doyoung and he is my bais wreaker plz love and support Kim dOyOuNg and lets girrr it!!!!!!

Btw this contains lots of abuse soooo read a ur own risk
Chae mi POV.     (Look I said I am sorry plz     accept my apology plzzzzzz)

I wish I had never trusted being happy at my whole life . Being married to the man KIM DOYOUNG
I was the happiest woman alive .

As we arrived after the wedding I sat at the chair at my makeup table wiping my makeup off.

Suddenly doyoung enters and says " after ur done sleep in the couch out side".

"Why would I ??!!" I asked in angry manner.

"Because this is my house and u do as I say!!!" Doyoung screams making me scoff.

"Hell why do u have to be such a nagging hoe" I said and rolled my eyes.

He then slaps me in the face making me look at him with shock.

"The hell was that for ?!" I asked screaming at his face.

"And if u scream I will give u another one" he threatens.

"Fuck off" I screamed at his face making him slap me again even harder and rougher.

I whined in pain as I rubbed the spot that he slapped with my hand.

I immediately broke down in-front of him as I heard the door bell ring .

He then went and opened the door and appeared a cute girl.

"Hey baby" she greeted and gave him a peck on his lips .

"Hey princess "he replied and then kissed her cheek.

I stood there my heart already shattered into a million pieces.

The sight hurt even more than the slap that I just received earlier.

"Babe I came here because I was so bored " she whined.

"And sad" she continued.

"Why babe what happened ?" He asked worried about her .

Wow he slapped me and never apologized and know he is feeling bad for this hoe.

Waaaaawuieeeee I am so fucking done.

"I just want something new to do like u know that we haven't done before." She explained making doyoung start thinking for a moment.

He then smirked.

"I have a plan let's play baby" .

He then goes and get two bats and he looks at me with a smirk making me gulp.

"Ohh I get it wow this will be so fun" she says clapping here hands like a seal.