YUͧᴛⷮAͣ

Y/N POV.

In my life, I had been hearing about people getting bullied and whole other stories like this but I never thought that I would encounter it one day let's start from the beginning shall we.

First day of school 
I entered the classroom as I was so nervous about the thought of not having friends ever. 

As I slowly stand next to the teacher as he gains the student's attention. "Everyone please look here attention please".

 " hi everyone I am Jeon Jae r-.." as my introduction gets cut off by a long-haired boy dyed in blond. 

"I am so sorry I am late, teacher" he apologizes standing next to the teacher.

 " it's ok and you are new here? He asks.

 " oh yes, I just transferred here from Japan". He answered smiling can't deny I nearly fainted. 

"Ok both of you introduce your selves," he said as he smiled. 

"Hi everyone I am Nakamoto Yuta I am a new student here who came from Osaka in Japan," he said as all the students smiled. 

"Y/N I think u already have a seatmate," he said as he pointed at our seat we both nod and head to our seats. I take out my books and my Naruto pencil case. 

"Oh your a fan of Naruto," he says in disbelief. 

"Yup I even learned Japanese for it" I reply smiling. 

"Ooo we can gossip you know ehehe," he said in Japanese smirking widely.

 "Mhm your right," I say in Japanese while chuckling. 

The teacher started teaching so we had to stay quiet and listen to the lecture as I suddenly felt that all eyes are on me making me feel uncomfortable as I waited for the class to end. 

After a long ass time, the bell rang it was time to go home.

 I packed my stuff said goodbye to yuta and walked down the hallway as I get punched and dragged to the janitor's room by 7 girls I panicked as I tried to defend my self but failed and instead got more bunches and kicks after They were done kicking me one of them grabbed a pair of scissors and snipped my hair short

 "This will make you learn your lesson". She said leaving the room laying down on the ground filled with bruises and my hair looking horrible.

 "HELP!!!HELP!!!" I call out crying I knew that no one will hear me but I still called after about thirty minutes of trying I gave up and started crying before I knew it I heard the door burst open I lift my head to see yuta.

 I smiled slightly my tears falling down as he gasped and ran to me. 

He quickly carried me to the hospital since the nurse wasn't there of course. They treated my wounds quickly and made me lay down and take some rest. 

Not long after I heard the door open and I see you with a bouquet of flowers. He handed it to me and smiled.

 "Thank you soo much Yuta," you say smiling as the door was opened all of a sudden making me jump. Revealing a sweaty Jungkook and another guy next to him. 

" YAH JEON JUNGKOOK YOU SCARED ME!!!!" you said jumping up. 

"are you ok?" He said panting look at ur face while cupping ur cheeks. 

"WHAT ARE THESE BRUISES WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?" He said angrily making you gulp.

 "Jungkook you are scaring here" you look up to see jaehyun with the 97 liners next to him nodded.

"Is it you by any chance?" Jungkook said pointing at poor Yuta angrily. 

"No it wasn't me I was the one who brought her here after I found her lying on the ground covered with bruises and her hair on the ground, plus I was planning to take her to the hairdresser to fix her hair so chill man," Yuta said.

 "I already prepare the first aid kit tho" Cha Eun woo said pouting while jaehyun was laughing hard

A FEW HOURS LATER:

Bye,  they all waved before they left as the visiting hours were over. "Take good care of her" Jungkook said before leaving. 

After two days

I am soo bored here you pouted lonely since Yuta was taking a shower. You were busy playing with your nails.

 I finally heard the bathroom door

 "ahhh Y/N" Yuta called out. 

"Yea" I replied. 

"I forgot to bring my clothes can you perhaps get one for me from my bag," he said embarrassed.

 "Sure" I reply getting up I reached for his bag as I opened it and I saw a small gift box with paper next to it. 

So I decided to ignore it and took his clothes. I knocked on the door and he immediately opened the door.

 "Thanks," he said.

 "Any time" I reply as I wanted to get back to my bed I felt an arms pull me and pin me to the wall. 

"Yu.." before I could continue my sentence I felt yuta's lips into mine while his hands around my waist . 

As I trace my hand in his toned abs for them to fine themselves behind his neck . after a while we both broke the kiss .

 "I know this might sound stupid but I like you Y/N" Yuta confessed embarrassed.

 I actually like u too" you said blushing 

"will you go out with me tomorrow then," he said nervously making you smile.

 "Of course I will"I say hugging him tightly". 

" I love you Y/N" 

"love you too Yuta". You said breaking the hug.