Taeyong

Angry daddy.

Y/N POV.

 I sat in the chair waiting for Taeyong to get back from his work as I swayed my legs back and forth as they repeatedly hit the end of the chair.

"I am so bored what do I do?" I said as I asked myself looking around the room.

"wow!!" I exclaimed looking around the room as I found colorful marks making me leap off the chair.

I immediately went to his office chair and sat on it as I pushed myself on it making me turn around at a very high speed.

"WAAAA!!" I yelled and giggled as I spun around in the chair but quickly stopped as I felt my head spin.

sat still for a second so that my head would stop spinning.

you sat down until your head stops spinning but something caught your attention.

"WOW SO COLORFUL!!" you yelled and sat on top of the desk as you took a bunch of colorful highlighters and search for a piece of paper.

you picked up a paper from a blue file and laid it flat on the table.

"wow let me draw daddy!" I exclaimed as I opened the marker.

Taeyong POV.

I came from the previous meeting so exhausted I have to prepare the papers for tomorrow.

I let out a sigh as I twisted the doorknob and entered as my eyes met y/n who lifted the paper and smiled.

"look daddy isn't it beautiful" I nodded and replied.

"yes it's so pretty," I said and smiled as I looked at her before looking at the paper as my eyes were fixed on the paper.

WHAT MY IMPORTANT PAPER

"Y/N W-where did you find that paper," I said panicking.

"oh, I found it in this blue file," she said as she raised my important blue file.

"Y/N you ruined my important paper," I said running my hands through my hair in frustration.

Y/N's POV.

"sowy daddy," I apologized looking down.

"you know what? stand in that corner" he said pointing at the corner next to the window.

"b-but-" I wanted to apologize but he cut me off.

"no buts GO!!" he yelled making me look down as tears escaped my eyes.

"okayyyyyyyyy" I said in a low tone as I turned around and stood my face facing the corner.

5 minutes later

"Daddy.." I called and he just hummed in response.