Jaehyun

when u add Viagra to his food

You sat there sad that your boyfriend Jaehyun is always busy with his work and he would always give excuses like I am busy or I am tired.

He was currently working on his computer as you decided to go check on him since he hasn't come out to eat anything.

"babe" you called him as he just hummed in response making u sigh.

"baby let's go eat u have been in this room working for hours without eating anything babe let's eat together babe," you said wrapping your hands around his neck while his back against your chest.

"just bring my food here babe I am working," he said not sparing a glare at you.

"But baby it's been a long time since u ate with me let's eat together today babe please" you whined clinging onto his.

"Y/N I am working," he said making me whine again.

"baby pl-" I wanted to continue whining but he cut me off.

"Y/N" he warned making me gulp and move back.

"Sorry," I said in a low tone making him look at me as his gaze softened.

"babe I am sorry once I am done I promise to spend time with u" he as he came close to me cupping my face and pecking my lips.

I slowly nod my face in his hand making him chuckle.

"babe you have work" I reminded him making his eyes go wide

"oh fuck!" he cussed before running back to his chair and started working again as I took his phone.

"I will order pizza is that ok?" I asked making him nod still focusing on the screen.

"okayyyyyyyy⁓⁓" I started ordering food with soda as I sneakily ordered Viagra and put his phone like nothing happened as he handed me his card.

I quickly kiss his cheek before going to the living room and waited for the deliveries

<TIME SKIP AFTER RECEIVING THE DELIVERY>

I quickly rush to the kitchen and took out the pizza I kept my food aside and took out Jaehyun's. as I poured his juice in a glass before adding Vergara and mixing it well.

I quickly hide the evidence put Jaehyun's food in a tray before rushing to his room.

"here," I said before putting it on his table making him look at me and smile.

"Thanks, baby," he said giving u a small kiss on the lips.

"no prob," I said smiling before leaving the room.

u quickly went to the living room and started eating your own food while watching tv.

<TIMESKIP AFTER U FINISHED UR MEAL>

u quickly washed your cup and went to the bathroom to change into your pj's completely forgetting what u had done.

your look:-