Chapter 28 - Death Is Inevitable

Začít od začátku

You dashed at the man and swing your blade. The guy jumps out of the way as you smashed the concrete floor.

He growled at you as tentacles came out from his back. The tentacles shoot at you and you slice them pretty easily. You ran at him while slashing his tentacles, each second you got closer and closer. When you reach him you were about to decapitate him when a trash can lid slam into your face.

You twirl and roll on the ground from the impact, you sense something flying at you. You look behind and a trash can is flying at you. You hold out your left arm and grab the trash can. With the amount of speed that trash can travel before, it hurts your arm.

It looks like the lid and the trash can are trying to be attached to each other, so you're practically sandwiched between them.

You tried to reach your blade but it's too far away. You're practically trapped here. At the corner of your eyes, you can see that bastard is running away again and he's running towards the populated area. You can't let that happen.

You tried to push the trash can but the trash can is crushing with so much force that you wonder how this thing doesn't break yet.

You tried to reach for your blade again but it was fruitless. Suddenly, a hand emerges from the ground and it grabbed the blade and toss it at you. You were surprised by it but this is not the time to be that surprised so you grab the blade. You ain't becoming a trashy sandwich.

Eight Form, Devouring Darkness!

A purple light glows on your blade brightly. You swing your blade in a circular motion.

🅱🅱🅱🅱

The trash can disintegrate into nothing. You don't waste any time and chase the bastard.

You ran and ran and cup your ears to hear him out. Then you heard heartbeats but there's nobody around. It's not your heartbeat because it has a different beat to it. This heartbeat seems irregular.

You concentrated and focused on your hearing. You walk in the area finding it. When you are in some area, the heartbeat beat slower and some areas the heartbeat suddenly beat faster.

So you deduced he might be hiding and he knows where you are. You came near a wall and the heartbeat suddenly spike-like someone is in a marathon. You look at the wall.

'What an idiot.'

You raised your blade.

"Knock Knock." You swing your sword down.

🅱🅱🅱🅱

The walls disintegrated revealing the demon.

"Gotcha bitch!" You slice his arm off. He screamed. He tackled you. You staggered back and quickly swing your blade down wanting to behead him but you miscalculated as you slice his entire body. His upper body fell far from you. He uses his hands to crawl away.

'Can he not regenerate?' You thought while approaching.

Then it clicks.

'Maybe because he can restore stuff but in return, he cannot restore himself, so he can't regenerate but can stay alive.' But you were wrong.

Unexpectedly, he does a handstand and the opening on his upper body started vibrating. Came out a leg or some sort. It's short. He looks like a crab. He ran away with his little legs.

"Ew, gross." You ran at the crab man who's climbing up the wall. You tried to stab him and staple him on the wall but before you can do that, the crab man stops and jump at your face latching on to you.