Chapter 14: Shen Zeyu

Start from the beginning

"The second uncle lost his uncle ~" Five-year-old Shen Sirui smiled inexplicably.

"It's okay, he didn't dare, I warned him. And this time you have Brother  Yujing, you don't believe in your second brother, then Brother Yujing  can always be trusted." Shen Mingyu held his son to his lap, usually cold and handsome. All smiles on his face.

Shen Zeyu threw the apple core into the trash can, wondering: "Why Brother YuJing will go?  He never accompanies the second brother for this pastime."

"It wasn't with your second brother, it was his lover Lin Qingge. This time, he went with him intentionally." Shen Mingyu explained. Everyone's views on love are different. Whether they are the same or different has nothing to do with their own happiness.

"Ah? Brother Ge Jing's lover and I are in a school? Is it an adult? I 'm not going to travel for a few days. Why is it that I am abandoned by the world?" Shen Zeyu was shocked.

"What do you want? Of course he's an adult. He's not a **** like your second brother. He acknowledged that he is serious of course. He doesn't want to do that kind of thing every day. You think Brother Si has already ordered each other for life, and it is estimated that YuJing has also confirmed it. "Shen Mingyu said with amusement, his younger brother was all broken, really.

"Um, okay, I just think it 's too small, is that bitch? Elder brother? I 'm only eighteen years old, so I was eaten like this. It 's a bit of a loss, in case he doesn't like Xuan Jing after a few years. Brother, that's really— "Shen Shenyu, the old god, is saying," Well, young people are too impulsive. "

Shen Mingyu knocked him out of temper: "You are not only eighteen years old, what are you pretending to be? Your parents don't have any requirements on you, do what you like. If you really choose someone, you have to choose the right one. Hello, don't learn from your second brother, nor do you know when your second brother will take heart. "

"I know!" Shen Zeyu adjusted with a smile, "Brother, I like the computer profession and will not change it."

"You have to take responsibility for the choices you make." Shen Mingyu smiled lightly.

"I know!"

Early the next morning, Shen Zeyu was carrying a schoolbag, wearing a baseball cap, and a T-shirt and jeans, and went out last night. The second brother called last night to tell him to follow him, and he would not come. He was so furious. He said that his brother loved him well, and his elder brother also expected his elder brother to take him.

This is not the first time that Shen Zeyu has come to Duan Yujing. He drove directly and walked outside the apartment to ring the doorbell.

Duan Yujing is preparing breakfast in the kitchen. Today is the weekend. Duan Yuchen doesn't have to go to class. He also helps in the kitchen, so there is only one slacker at home still sleeping.

Duan Chenchen ran to open the door. When he saw it, it was Shen Zeyu. He smiled and said, "Brother Zeyu, come in quickly. Brother made breakfast. Have you eaten it?"

"Not yet, Xiao chen, what about Brother Yujing?" Shen Zeyu changed his shoes and walked in, looking around, looking to see that **** (?) Brother (?) Who was the same age as him, but there was no one in the living room.

"Brother is in the kitchen, brother Zeyu, you sit first, I'll get breakfast." Duan Chenchen laughed and ran away.

Shen Zeyu braced his chin and sat next to the dinner table bored. He had been here a few times before, and it was much better than the second brother, who could n't find anything to eat.

"Zeyu, why so early?" Duan Yujing came out with two plates of pastries and looked at them with a smile.

"Brother Jingjing, my brother drove me out and said not to let you wait for a long time." Shen Zeyu complained, and then saw the cakes, his eyes lit up, "Brother Jingjing, what is this?"

"Just made red bean yam cake and coconut milk horseshoe cake, try it first. Qingge hasn't got up yet, you eat it first, I'll call him, there is millet mung bean porridge in the kitchen, you let Xiaochen help you to serve, Or do it yourself, you're welcome. "Duan Yujing put the cake on the table and laughed at the pouting man.

"Brother Zeyu, give you a bowl, and I bring out the porridge." Duan Yanchen brought out four bowls.

"Well, Brother Jingjing doesn't care about me, I'll do it myself." Shen Zeyu took the bowl and smelled the fragrant pastries. This technique is better than his brother.

In the room, the beige curtains were tightly closed, and the fluffy and soft quilt showed only a hairy head of the young man. Qing Ge was trapped in the quilt, wrapped tightly, because he buried his head and breathed a bit. Unsmooth, blushing little blush, that slap face cheers people to love.

When Duan Jingjing came in, he turned off the air conditioner, and went to the balcony to open the curtains. He brought the clothes prepared in the morning and whispered to his sleeping little lover.

"Baby, get up, the sun is tanning." Duan Junjing smiled and dug out. Since they were together, the little lover will always surprise him, because he is unique and considerate, and it is his wholehearted dedication.

"Yo ~" Qing Ye fans gave him a vague answer, with the lazy eyes that had just got up and didn't open.

The teenager's white body under the quilt was light, slippery, and last night, the traces of love were still there. Duan Yujing thoughtfully dressed him, and Qing Ge woke up from the confusion.

"Jing Ge, good morning kiss ~" Qingge saw that he was dressed, and hugged his lover's cheek with a satisfied kiss, Jing Ge was wonderful! Thoughtful one hundred points!

"Good morning." Duan Yujing smiled and kissed him back and pushed him into the bathroom. "Ningyu's brother, Zeyu, came over today. He'll be with us for a while, and he will be in the same year as you. It 's good to be familiar with it. I don't need you to go to school alone after all. After all, I can't be by your side all the time. "

"Well, so early?" Qing Ge spit out the mouthwash, wondering, "I'm sorry to ask him to wait for so long, brother Jing, please help me get my schoolbag, I wash my face."

"What to do with a schoolbag?" Duan Yujing asked him with an empty schoolbag.

Qingge raised his head from the sink, the drops of water slipped from his face, and then wiped it with a towel, and suddenly realized: "Oh, it seems like it is too, then I won't take it, I'll wash it and go away."

"Don't be so anxious, Zeyu is just as big as his brother." Duan Yujing laughed and helped him push the two dull hairs over his head.

At this moment, the big-hearted Shen Zeyu was talking to Duan Chenchen with various gossips: "Xiaochen, how is your brother's boyfriend? Is he really eighteen years old?"

Duan Chenchen took a bite of porridge and nodded: "Yeah, the younger brother just finished the college entrance exam, just like Brother Zeyu, and the younger brother looks very good, and is good to me and my brother."

"Oh ~" Shen Zeyu asked meaningfully, "Is your brother sure of his relationship with him? Is that the one?"

"I'm sure." Duan Chenchen whispered softly, "I saw the little brother has a kiss mark on his neck, and my brother was not busy working last night, and has been with the little brother in the room." The implication is, brother Definitely with the little brother.

"Then what's your little brother's reaction? Have you become angry?" Shen Zeyu laughed. Has everyone found this year? Alas, sorry for this clear stream.

"Huh? Why should I be so angry? Little brother is very happy. The status of our family is like this. In big things, the little brother listens to the brother, and the brother pets the little brother. Then the financial power of the family is in the hands of the little brother. My pocket money was also sent by the younger brother. "Duan Chenchen said sternly, "I have the lowest status, and it is enough to hold the younger brother's thighs. When the brother meets the younger brother, there is no principle. "

Shen Zeyu bit his spoon, his face unpredictable: "It's terrible, you worked hard for comrades."

"Oh." Duan Yanchen glanced at him and continued to drink porridge, so the little brother would not be angry.