Chapter 10

I haven't seen Draco in a week, he didn't show up to any of his classes and wasn't in the Quidditch match yesterday. I'm kind of worried, since I'm still confused over what happened last week. Anyways today Dumbledore will be announcing the Triwizard Champions. I really want to participate but my age doesn't allow me. However, there surely must be a loophole and with some kind of spell maybe I could outsmart Dumbledore and place my name in the cup. I have a limited amount of hours to figure out how to do so..

As I was walking towards the Great Hall to get breakfast, I heard some unusual noises coming from a classroom that I was passing by. I was curious, so I slowly held the door handle and opened the door and there he was pinning a girl on a table.

At first I couldn't tell who she was. He was gripping her throat with one hand, and had his right hand on her face. He was leaning closer to her by the second. His fingers moved in her skin with a mind of their own. For a second there, I didn't know If I was hallucinating or not. After realising that this was indeed real, I let out a loud gasp and dropped my notebooks on the floor. They both turned their head towards the door. The moment the girl looked at me, I recognized her instantly. It was Pansy Parkinson.

"Oh hey! What's up Cord" replied Draco in a very calm, unbothered tone.. How isn't he the slightest bit uncomfortable since I walked in on them. It was the first time someone addressed me with the nickname Cord. I kind of liked him calling me like that. But also wasn't he the slightest bit ashamed of what he did? Like he wasn't half naked and having an intimate moment.

"Umm.. Have you ever heard of a term called privacy?" barked Pansy. I was still in utter shock and was trying to process the situation I just walked into. A couple of seconds later she added

"Are u deaf or something?"

"No I haven't heard of that term and no also I'm not deaf!" I spat furiously. Draco was still observing us. His expression was so cold, his face paler than ever. I didn't even wait for Pansy to reply back to me and I ran to the bathroom. I was so irritated, I didn't even know why. After a couple minutes of standing in front of the mirror in silence, I heard a couple of girls entering the bathroom. I looked up at them from the reflection of the mirror. It was Pansy and Milicent.

They were laughing about something. Her neck was a different color than her face. She probably had the wrong foundation. I spotted a couple of failed attempts of her trying to cover up multiple hickeys, that I assume that prick gave her earlier. She came near me, tapped on my shoulder, I didn't even flinch. I didn't want to look at her filthy face.

"Oh so you're deaf and you have hypoesthesia now, I see.." she chuckled along with Milicent, I felt my temper rising but I decided that she wasn't even worthy of my reaction. I started washing my hands calmly.

"Answer me you freak!" she screamed. She was about to tap my shoulder again, I turned around in lightning speed, snatched her hand in the air

"I'm not interested in you talking to me like that, mind your own business" I fumed and walked towards the door, before she could let out another single word from her disgusting mouth.

"Oh and for your info you missed a spot" I added pointing at her neck, slammed the damn door and exited. There was ten minutes left for class to start. I was pacing through the wide corridors to go to Great Hall to get breakfast. I heard Cedric yell my name a couple times but I couldn't deal with him right now. I've been ignoring him for a week now, but I'll just go talk to him later.

I couldn't suppress the pain I was in, from seeing Draco with another girl. That girl being Pansy made it even worse. She was the person I loathed the most. I wanted him to die and suffer. So I was gonna do the only logical thing that I could think of. I'm gonna try to put his name in the cup. I'm aware that the Triwizards Tournament is very dangerous and he might die if he isn't careful enough, but I couldn't think straight at that moment.