"Don't play with me, Giant. I don't have a sister," Percy Jackson growled out. Polybotes must've thought that this was extremely funny because he was laughing even more than he did before.

"Oh but-" More cyclops started coming and the fight resumed from its momentary pause. Isabella ran into the stables and dumped her bag down to find Georgie lying on the ground,

"No, no, no, Georgie! Hey hey hey, sweets, wake up!" She ran over to the pegasus and slid over on her knees. She lightly tapped the pegasus' head with her hand, Georgie didn't seem to move a muscle.

"Hey Georgie, honey please wake up!" She stuttered. Isabella was panicking, Georgie was her noble steed and he can't leave her. At least not without a goodbye. Isabella placed her hand on Georgie's chest feeling a heartbeat under her palm.

Isabella laughed breathlessly in relief and placed her head on his forehead,

"Izzay?" She heard. Isabella smiled and whispered, "Yeah sweetheart it's me. Don't ever do that to me again, I thought you were dead."

He quickly sat up and glanced at the girl in front of her, and neighed very loudly. However, he was overpowered by the sound of a horn in the northern hills. Isabella ran out of the stables and watched as another army started charging down the hill to the camp.

She watched with Georgie on her heels as the Amazons quickly changed course and headed straight for one of the monsters' flanks. "Amazon's forward!" A girl on a forklift yelled out and charged into battle.

"To my sister's aid! Destroy the monsters!" The leader of the Amazons ordered. She looked like Reyna but older. "Romans! Advance!" The Romans and Amazons banded together to destroy the remaining army while Percy turned straight to Polybotes and pointed at him,

"You. Me. To the finish." Yeah, maybe with my help. Isabella thought as she mounted Georgie and brought out her sword, finally joining the battle.

↽⋯⇁

She watched as her bronze sword stood out from the glimmering gold everywhere on the field as she and Georgie flew around helping campers that needed it before looking at the Giant.

Percy was finding out the hard way that Polybotes can turn water to poison. In retaliation, he stabbed the giant in the stomach and vaulted away. They spoke two sentences before Percy started sprinting away, Isabella facepalmed. What an idiot.

"Georgie, after the idiot." The pegasus snorted and flew at surprising speeds to the black-haired boy. Leaving in a flash she only heard a parting, 'Isabella?' from the other girl on a flying animal.

"I'm fine!" Percy yelled as he ran by, followed by a giant screaming bloody murder. Suddenly, the giant stopped following him as he caught onto a different scent, one much stronger than The son of Poseidon's.

Polybotes slowly turned and caught sight of a girl standing where he came from. She was standing with confidence even without any weapons in sight. There was a small bit of dust circling around her feet that Georgie left from lift-off.

Percy stopped feeling the thundering footsteps of the giant and spun around seeing a girl with hair the same color as his and eyes the color of his. Her skin appeared to be a little bit more tanned than his and there were three scars raked on her shoulder almost as if she was grabbed. Other than that, they could be mistaken as twins. The calm look on her face gave him goosebumps, there was no fear in her eyes.

Even with the fighting around them, this felt like the calm before the storm.

Isabella slowly inched forwards and reached for her necklace and Percy watched as liquid bronze trickled down her arm and through her fingers to form a sword. He watched in amazement as a celestial bronze sword formed in her hands and the lines connected in his head. This was The Isabella Rodriguez that Reyna, Hazel, Frank, Nico, and Georgie spoke about.