13: PAST COMES KNOCKIN'

Start from the beginning

Gautam: Ok i am sorry! Done?!

Riddhima: NO! Drop me at my office!

Gautam: But why?

Riddhima: Instead of your sorry, drop me! That's it...

Gautam: *gives a small smile* Fine, please sit in the car...

Riddhima hears her name and wakes up....

Dadi: You must have had a really good dream dear, you were smiling throughout! What was the dream by the way...

Riddhima: Nothing dadi, just some memories with a person...

Dadi: Then that person must be special! I mean no one could make you smile since yesterday and just the thought of that person made you smile...

Riddhima: Yes Dadi, you are right! That person is really speacial...

Dadi: Ok freshen up, i will send the food, after that you have to take your tablets also right?!

Riddhima: Yes Dadi!

SCENE 2: Riddhima is in her room..and a servant comes in...

Servant: Mam, take your tablets...

Riddhima: Why is it soo quiet outside?

Servant: No one is there in the house mam, they have all gone to the temple....and Vansh sir went to office, since he doesn't believe in god, he didn't join them!

Riddhima: OH! Thanks you may leave...*she leaves* This is the best time to check the study room for the proofs!

Riddhima gets a call...

Kabir: Riddhima? Are you alright? I mean you said you will come to meet me and then you didn't call me also!

Riddhima: Oh, i am really sorry kabir, i was just caught up with something else....you know what let's meet today, in the cafe near your office at 12:30 pm, ok?!

Kabir: Yeah, ok!

Riddhima cuts the call....

Riddhima: First, i need to go into the study room and open that locker....

Riddhima goes near the study room...

Riddhima: Damn it! This Vansh has locked this door with his biometrics, now how the hell am i supposed to get those reports!? I will first go and meet Kabir, and later i will deal with this...

Riddhima goes out and is near the gate when someone gets hold of her hand...

Riddhima: Who is it?! *turns around*

Vansh: Where are you going sweetheart?

Riddhima: I needed to meet a friend! She needs me right now...

Vansh: But look at yourself, you need someone to take care of you and you are going to help someone else?!

Riddhima: She needs me!!

Vansh: And you need me! *he lifts her up and takes her back to the room*

Riddhima: What are you doing? Put me down!!

Vansh: Nah! I clearly told that you will not go anywhere until you fully recover! Then why are you even trying?!

Vansh leaves....

Riddhima: I need to call kabir and tell him, that i will be able to meet him only at night!

SCENE 3: Riddhima sneaks at night and meets kabir... near the beach....

Riddhima: *gives a hug* I am soo sorry for your loss!

Kabir: I just can't believe he is not there anymore! I mean he never even touched alcohol, and now he is dead because he was drunk? I mean what the hell?

Riddhima's pov: Wish i could tell you the real reason behind his death, but right now i can't risk everything!

Riddhima: You know right children are not the same in the house and outside...maybe he drank alcohol and you didn't know it!

Kabir: I know that there are no enemies for him, but i think it was murder!

Riddhima: Why do you think so?

Kabir: Because i found a bracelet near the cliff from where his car was found! It's like my brother gave me a clue!

Riddhima: I think so you are overthinking it Kabir, it could have been there way before the accident! And for your satisfaction you are thinking like this! So, stop obsessing over this, and move on kabir...

Kabir: It's easier said than done Riddhima...

Someone taps on Riddhima's shoulder....and she turns around..

Riddhima: V..va..vansh?!!

Vansh: Surprise, surprise!! So this loser! Was the friend you wanted to meet?

Kabir: Vansh please leave, i don't have the energy to fight with you now!

Vansh: And yet i don't give a damn! Anyway i am not here for you, i am here for riddhima!! So let's go Riddhima!! *he hold her wrist and is about to leave but kabir holds her another wrist*

Kabir: She doesn't have to go with you anywhere!

Vansh: Oh really?!

CONTINUE READING!!

CONTINUE READING!!