19

Moonbyul POV
"Really my lord?!"

I said surprisingly.

"Yes, and please, call me Minhyuk, you and me are the same kind of person, this lord name thingy, push so many people aside from me."

"Wait, MINHYUK?!"

Wheein stared back to me while screaming the loudest as she could.

"Could you please tell us your experience now?! Like ASAP!"

  I followed.

"Um.. sure."
"Well, I met this woman when I was being chased by hunters in the middle of the night, since I escaped from the castle that my parents have trapped in for almost 20 years. Unfortunately my arm was hurt after a hunter threw a knife to me, I ran to a wooden house in the middle of the forest and saw her. She didn't push me away or hurt me and instead she healed my wound. That wooden house is actually the place where you guys stayed before, you guys can go there when you guys are ready to go."

"What happened to you next then? Why did u leave that woman?"

  Wheein rushingly said.

"Uhhh, how did you know-"

"Just tell us!!"

"Well after a year and half, the vampire hunters and my parent both found me hiding in the house, and that time, she was pregnant and to protect her and the baby, I brought her back to the city. Then I went back to the forest, and slow them down, unluckily I didn't have much power back then, and I left my blood sword back to her, I was defeated by my parents and was brought back to this vampire kingdom, to be the next king."

  Wheein kneed down and cried heavily, I knew it must be so hard to see her dad and knowing that he's alive, and the most importantly, he didn't leave her and her mom intentionally.

  Hyejin hugged her from behind.

"Huh?"

  Minhyuk said confusingly.

  I took out the blood sword and said,
"Uncle, this is your daughter and I'm niece."

MOONBYUL IS WHEEIN COUSIN

Good news guys, I only have a week left to test, I will have a lot more time to write, so be excited people😂