11

Solar POV
I just hope wheein doesn't hate on me.... It doesn't matter if she punches me or do anything bad to me, as long as she can turn byul into a human, that will be fine for me.

"Knock knock"

"Hell...o, miss solar. What can I help you with."
Wheein opened the door shock.

"Hi wheein, um... so um..can I have a flavor?"

"Yes?"

"My girl friend here, is a um.. vampire, and we have heard that you have a book that can turn vampires, um...into human?"
I literally can't believe I just said that.

I saw wheein's face darkened a bit, and brighten up as soon.

"Can I have a look of your girl friend?"

Moonbyul stopped hiding in the bushes, and head to the door.

"Hey babe, what took u so long? Moonbyul?!"
A girl with dark skin colour, stand beside wheein and got shock by Moonbyul's approach.

"Hwasa? You....you.."

"We will need some explanation soon."
Me and wheein said it out at the same time.

We both look at each other and smiled.

"Come in, you two."
Wheein welcomed us in.

"So I do have the book, but I do want to know some tea about wut happened with you and Eric fking nam."

"Sure.. so that day, Eric took me to a forest and told me that we will be having BBQ in there. But when we got to a dark spot in the forest, he pushed me down to the floor and u know, try to harass me."
I said while shaking my head.

"Well that happened to me as well, he's too much of a womaniser, begging for woman's bodies. That's why I broke up with him."
Wheein shaked her head as well.

"Well that's enough tea, to trade for an opportunity to make Moonbyul turn to a human."

Are you all so surprised and happy by me uploading all of a sudden?
But you know.. TA-DA
hwasa finally appeared after a year😂
sorry but Im a lazy head