15

Moonbyul POV

"Well i don't really know, my mum never tells me about him, she said that we will be in danger if we mentioned it."

Wheein looked at me confusingly.

"What's the part about it?"

"Wheein-ah, look at this page."

Wheein took over the book.

"Wow.... there are definitely some similar parts, but still I couldn't be sure though. I wasn't a vampire or I could say that I never were thirsty for blood and stuff."

"Well, your mom is a human right? So there are a high chance that you didn't get his dna."

I suggested.

"Right...."

We all went silent.

"We're here guys."

Hwasa broke the silence.

"It's getting dark, we should stay here for the rest of the night and then we can continue our journey tomorrow morning."

"Agreed."

We set up our tents and found a few wood to make fire.

We all sat besides the fire, and watched the sun set.

"Yong unnie."

"What, wheein?"

"Won't your parents be worried about you? You didn't tell them anything until now, they only knew that you disappeared...."

"Well, it's too late now, I couldn't let them know that I'm going on a trip that risks my life-"

A sword flew pass right next to solar's ear.

"BE CAREFUL!"

"I shouldn't have said anything."

Solar's forehead was fulled with sweat, since she just felt the feeling of death.

"BYUL UNNIE!"

Hwasa shouted.

A guy with a black mask, held moonbyul and put a knife in front of her neck.

"OH NO, ITS THE SILVER KNIFE!"

"THEY ARE VAMPIRE HUNTERS!"

Hahaha I updated in just 3 days🤫
Are u guys happy now?

I updated the smut and this serie in a day,
I'm hella proud of myself👼