Yamato x Reader

(a/n: aaaand here's another request... I googled everything about the steel jutsu and this is very rushed but I hope you guys like it. 

Okay so I know that Yamato was called "Tenzo" during his anbu times and that... I had to change it a little bit because you know.... plot.) 

--------------

Third Person's P.O.V.

"You all did an amazing job in our mission today. You are all dismissed!" Kakashi, Team Ro's captain said and exited the room.

(Y/N) let out a breath of relief as she took her mask off and tossed it in her locker, she felt someone tap her on her shoulder, she turned around and saw Yugao grinning at her. (Y/N) raised an eyebrow, she already knew her bestfriend was up to something, "What do you want?" she asked with the same bored expression on her face.

"Wanna come drinking tonight?" The purple-haired woman asked.
"No." was quick to respond, tossing her gears in her locker.
"Why not? It's been so long since we had some fun time, plus I heard that Yamato is coming tonight... Who know maybe you'll finally-" Yugao said a cheeky look on her face, (Y/N) put a hand on her mouth and instantly turned pink when she heard his name.

"SHHH. Keep it down, there's people around us." (Y/N) whispered looking around. Yugao laughed, enjoying watching (Y/N) get flustered just by hearing Yamato's name.
"Who are we talking about?" A familiar voice behind them said, (Y/N) eyes widened as she heard the voice.

Turning around, she saw the brown-haired man staring directly at her with his black orbs, she could feel herself getting hot, "N-no one! W-we were just talking about... about... u-umm..." she stuttered nervously, completely forgetting about what they were talking about she was to lost staring at his eyes.

Thankfully Yugao was there to save (Y/N), "We were just talking about whether (Y/N)'s coming tonight. You're coming too right?" Yugao asked and Yamato nodded, "Cool, (Y/N) and you're coming too right?" she elbowed (Y/N) who suddenly changed her mind, "Huh? Uhh yea." she said.

"Great! We'll see you tonight then!" Yugao said clapping her hands on (Y/N)'s shoulders and dragging her out their locker room. "Real smooth (Y/N), real smooth." (Y/N) said feeling embarrassed by the way she acted in front of her crush, Yugao shook her head and started laughing.

When (Y/N) left the room Yamato let out a breath of relief. It's not that he can't stand (Y/N), it was because whenever he was around (Y/N) he tries his best to act confident but deep inside he was very nervous and scared he might say the wrong thing.

Yamato doesn't look like it but he's a shy person he doesn't know how to approach (Y/N) alone, so when he sees (Y/N) with her friends he sees this as an opportunity to talk to her. But every time he tries to make small talk she starts stuttering and gets lost for words, which makes him think he was doing something wrong.

Even if (Y/N) acted all weird around him, Yamato found it adorable. There was a small smile on Yamato's face just thinking about their 'small talk' one minute ago, if you could call it that. Suddenly the lights in the room turned off, he realized everybody left, he lost track of time just thinking about (Y/N).

"Alright! I'll see you tonight at 7pm, don't be late!" Yugao reminded waving goodbye as she parted ways with (Y/N).

It was only 2pm, which gives (Y/N) a lot of time to train but before heading to training (Y/N) went Ichiraku's to have lunch. Once she was finished she walked towards the training grounds.

"Hey isn't that the girl that almost killed her sensei?"
"I heard her Kekkei Genkai is the Steel Release."
"That's just a rumour, but even if it is, we should stay away from her. She's dangerous." Two ninjas behind her started whispering loud enough for her to hear.