Chapter 2

"How was school?" Yeonjun asked, as Huening Kai sat in the front seat of Yeonjun's car, tossing his backpack to the floorboard.
"Fine..." Huening Kai said with a sigh, buckling up as Yeonjun pulled out of the high-school parking lot.
"Well that's good!" Yeonjun said, looking over at Huening Kai who just shrugged in response.
A silence fell over them, as Huening Kai pulled out his phone and plugged in his headphones, closing his eyes and leaning against the window.

When they arrived at Yeonjun, and Soobin's apartment, Huening Kai ran inside and immediately to his room.
"Did something happen to him at school?" Soobin asked Yeonjun, who had just walked in the apartment.
"I dunno, I asked him and he said it was fine"
Soobin walked over to Huening Kai's room and knocked slightly on the door.
"Huening-ah! Are you hungry? I can make you a snack if you want"
"I'm not hungry, I'm just a little tired"
"....o-okay, well tell me if you need anything"
".......sure"

————————O———————

Taehyun hissed, clenching his left wrist tightly, as Beomgyu's Xbox controller fell to the floor.
"Yah! You okay?" Beomgyu asked concerned, as he paused the video game they where playing. Taehyun shook his head, tears beginning to form.
He removed his hand from his wrist, revealing nothing there that could've caused pain.
Confused, Taehyun twisted his arm around, poking it a few times.
"Well that was weird" he said.
Beomgyu's eyes lit up,
"It's your soulmate! You felt their pain! Wow how exciting! I wonder what could've happened! What do you think happened Hyunnie?"
Taehyun blinked rapidly at Beomgyu, and shrugged
"I-I dunno! It felt like a cut, they must've hit their wrist against something, or scratched it"
Taehyun picked up the controller and nodded at Beomgyu to unpause the game,
'I hope they're okay, that really hurt'
Taehyun thought...