First day pt.2

Lisa POV
"Okay girls thank you and now for your seats. Seulgi you will sit beside Namjoon, Rose and Jimin, Jisoo and Jin, Nayeon and Yoongi, Jennie and Taehyung, Joy and Hoseok and Lisa and Jungkook. Boys please raise your hands and girls sit beside them." Seven boys raised their hands and I have to admit that they are all handsome.

I went to my seat and I have to admit that the guy beside me is so hot.

He has dark brown orb eyes that could just stare into your soul, kissable lips, a muscular body and a bunny smile.

"Hey cutie, you look hot." He said while smirking at me and gosh that looks so hot-WAIT WHAT?!!! STOP IT LISA!!

"Umm, thanks." I said awkwardly and tried to listen to the teacher but he kept on trying to flirt with me and I was getting annoyed and how he lucky he is that I haven't lost my temper on him yet.

UGH!! I can't wait till the bell rings for lunch...

Time skip to lunch....

The bell ring for lunch, me and my unnies went to get our lunch and we then sat at a table and started chatting until we saw itzy coming towards us with 8 other girls behind them and I could hear students whispering thanks to my super senses powers I can hear everything.

"Wow the newbies are friends with itzy and twice!"

"They are so lucky "

"I wish I was them "

"So cool"

"Hey guys!" Yeji said giving us an eye smile.
"Hey Yeji!" Joy unnie replied.
"Who are they?" Rose unnie asked pointing at the girls behind itzy.
"Oh they are our sisters Twice!" Chaeryoung said.

"Hi my name is jeongyeon the oldest!"
"My name is momo."
"The name is sana."
"Hi I am jihyo."
"Hi I'm mina."
"Dahyun."
"Chaeyoung."
"And I am tzuyu the maknae of the group!" they all said and smiled at us.

"I think you already know who we are." Nayeon unnie said smiling back at them.
"Yes we do your highnesses." tzuyu said whispering the last piece winking at us.
"Please just call us by our names no need to be formal." Rose unnie said giving them a soft smile.
"Sure!" Dahyun unnie said chuckling a bit.
"Well now that we know each other let's talk a little shall we. So how was class?" Jihyo unnie asked
"Terrible!" Me, jisoo unnie, jennie unnie and rose unnie said.
"Great!" Seulgi, Nayeon and joy unnie said.
"And why is that?" Sana unnie asked giggling a bit.
"That jungkook guy kept flirting with me and when I told him to stop he wont!" I said.
"That Taehyung guy kept annoying the life out of me!" Jennie unnie said.
"That jimin guy kept flirting and trying to touch me!" Rose unnie said while rolling her eyes.
"That ji-" jisoo unnie was cut off when we heard screaming.

"Ahhh its BTS"

"Jeon jungkook marry me!"

"Jimin you are so hot"

"Yoongi can I sleep with you please?!"

"Jhope you are my sunshine!"

"Rm you look so handsome!"

"Jin you are my worldwide handsome!"

"V you are so hot and handsome!"

"Speaking of the devils they are already here. Why are girls even screaming over them?" Jisoo unnie asked in annoyance and I could see her eyes turning orange.

I can see that Nayeon unnie sensed it as well so I signalled jisoo unnie through my mind.

Mind linking
"Unnie your eyes are orange!" I said
"Oh sh*t!" She shouted
"Hurry change it back!" I told her
"Okay!"
End of mind linking