Prologue

In the land of Enchancia, there are four main kingdoms.

The first and most powerful kingdom is the North kingdom, ruled by queen Sandara and king Ji-young (GD). The North kingdom is known for their powers and strategy in battles, they are also protected by the most powerful nights as well. The main powers of the north kingdom are air, earth and water. A princess was born in the north kingdom and blessed with powers from the Gods and Goddesses and became one of the most powerful being in enchancia, she was loved by all because of her golden like personality and beautiful features that made her look like a living doll, but she was despised by the evil witches because of her powers. She was known as Princess Liliana manoban.

The second kingdom was the South kingdom, ruled by queen Chaerin kim known as CL and king Seung-Hyun Kim known as T.O.P. The South kingdom was known for their weapons and strength and was the second most powerful kingdom. The main powers of the south kingdom are fire, light and metal. Twin princesses were born in the south kingdom and blessed with powers from the Gods and Godesses as well, they are the second most powerful beings and are more powerful when combined together but not as powerful as Princess Liliana(lisa). They were both loved by people in the kingdom because of their beautiful features and great personalities, but hated by the evil witches because of their powers as well. The twins were known as Princess Soo-young Kim and Princess Ruby Kim.

The third kingdom is the West kingdom, ruled by queen Minzy and king Daesung. The west kingdom was known for their powers that are a tie with the East kingdom and is the third most powerful kingdom. The main powers of the West kingdom are water and plants. Two princess were born in the West kingdom and gifted with powers from the Gods and Godesses as well and both are powerful when combined together as well but not as powerful as the princess of the north. Both of the princesses are loved by all because of their angel like voices and personalities, but hated by evil witches because of their powers. The sisters were known as Princess Park Serena and Princess Park Chaeyoung.

The fourth kingdom is the East kingdom, ruled by queen Kim Bom and King taeyang but he died during the war. The East kingdom is known for having tie powers with the West kingdom and their intelligence as well, they are the third most powerful kingdom as well. The main powers of the East kingdom are moon and ice. Twin princesses were born in the East kingdom and blessed with powers from the Gods and Godesses and are both powerful when combined together as well but not as powerful as Princess Liliana. Both princesses were loved by all because of their Goddess like visuals and humorous personalities, but were hated by the evil witches as well because of their powers. The twins were known as Princess Naya and Princess jisella.

When the princesses were 4-8 years old they were sent to the mortal world with queen Sandara and king Jiyoung for their safety as war was approaching. It was already planned by the kings and queens to protect their daughters because they already knew that they will be leaders in the future and saviors of the land of Enchancia. Dark creatures were already approaching outside the premises of the west and east kingdom and they knew already that their lives would be in great danger because of the prophecy that was already bound to happen. The king and queen of the East kingdom came up with a plan of sending the princesses to the mortal world along with the king and queen of the north kingdom where they would be safe and train them so that when the youngest  princess turns 18 they shall return back to their own world and fulfill the prophecy that they are in. When the princesses and the king and queen of the north kingdom disappeared before the war, it spread to the entire kingdom and people thought that they were dead or just disappeared to protect the princesses. When the day of the war came many already had the thought that the princesses and the king and queen of the north were dead because they didn't show up, only Bom, Taeyang, CL, Minzy, Daesung, T.O.P and the knights of each kingdom showed up. When the war was over only four of the royal knights known as Mamamoo, Bom, CL, T.O.P, Minzy, and Daesung survived as Taeyang died sacrificing his life for his beloved wife who was almost close to being killed. As time goes on and the prophecy is now coming close to happening, people in the kingdom are now hoping that one day the lost princesses and the king and queen of the north will return and fulfill the prophecy and save the land of Enchancia.