chapter 1

Lisa POV
*ring ring*

"Ughhh stupid alarm!!" I turned it off
"Yah! Lali get up were going to be late for school!" shouted Jisoo unnie
I didn't answer
"Lalisa Manoban I swear if you don't get up I'm going to-" I cut her off
"Fine fine I'm up!" I jumped out of my bed and shouted back cause of I didn't she would probably be eating me alive right now.

I went to do my morning routine and wore my outfit for school.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Lalisa manoban but my friends and mom and dad call me lisa. Me, my parents and my unnies live in one house and yes we know our true identity and where we came from and what happened 14 years ago. I know some of you might be wondering how me and my unnies are good in fighting, guns, knives, and hacking is because when we came to earth we had to keep our identity as a mafia to protect ourselves since it was what my mom suggested. I am 17 rightnow and will be turning 18 in 3 days and when I turn 18 me and my unnies will be going back to Enchancia where we really came from. Okay enough of the talking let's go down stairs before jisoo unnie comes at my throat again like she always does when I don't listen or get up late for school.

I went downstairs and see my mom placing breakfast on the table.
"Morning mom and dad!" I said and kissed there cheeks
"Oh morning lili your up early." my dad said while sipping a coffee
"Yeah because of the alarm clock and jisoo unnie as always." I said rolling my eyes
"Oh I see." He chuckled
"Lili can you tell the girls breakfast is ready."
"Yeah, sure!" I said teleporting to my unnies room and telling them that breakfast is ready.

Jennie POV
While putting on my makeup I see lisa behind me in the mirror and sh*t she scared me especially with that poker face of her's.

I can already tell jisoo unnie woke her up.

"Sh*t lisa you scared me." I said while placing my left hand on my chest and clutching it.
"Whatever breakfast is ready." she said while rolling her eyes and teleporting out of my room.

Aish! this maknae.

Jisoo POV
After waking lisa up I started dressing myself up and putting my makeup until I heard a knock on my door.

I opened it and saw lisa standing there with her usual morning poker face after I woke her up.

"Breakfast is ready hurry downstairs. "
She said before teleporting to god knows where.

Rose POV
Me and my sister seulgi were talking until lisa teleported into our room with her usual morning face that makes me and seulgi unnie shiver in fear even though we are older than her she can be the most evil out of all of us and can beat 10 people by herself without needing any help.