Under attack pt.2

Lisa POV
We were fighting the dark creatures and a lot of people had gotten injured, including aunt Jessica. Luckily Itzy healed her and the rest of the teachers that were injured. Some of the twice members got injured as well including Txt. So now it is only me, my unnies, Jeongyeon unnie, Momo unnie, Tzuyu unnie, Kai (TXT), Yeonjun and BTS.

There was one 1 grim, 2 giant mages and 1 dark forest guardian left.

While fighting with the the grim and dark forest guardian, one of the giant mage then stomped its foot on the ground causing a strong wave that sent the rest of twice, TXT and BTS flying back, but luckily me and my unnies had a great grip so we only fell on the ground.

Jisoo and Nayeon unnie created a shield to hold the dark creatures for a little while. We were able to carry and drag the others to the edge of the battlefield so that itzy can heal them and as usual there was jungkook oppa trying to flirt with me even though he is hurt.

What's wrong with this guy though?
He is seriously injured rightnow but still manages to flirt with me.

The shield was slowly starting break down and all the others were injured.

Mind link
"What are we going to do?" Joy unnie asked.
"We fight, but only use a minimum of our powers. Too much can cause others to question us." Seulgi unnie said before we cutted each other off from each other's thoughts.
End of mind linking

Just as I was about to go, I felt a muscular hand pulling me back. I turned to see Jungkook oppa looking at me confused while groaning in pain.

"Where do you all think you're going?" He and Jin oppa asked asked.
"To fight of course." Me and my unnies answered at the same time.
"WHAT!?? HELL NO!" They shouted and looked at us with wide eyes.
"What do you mean 'HELL NO!' We are going to fight." Jisoo unnie protested.
"Don't you see the state we are in rightnow. If we can't beat them then you all surely can't beat them." Namjoon oppa said.

Do they seriously think that we are that weak?

"We are going to weather you like it or not. We can't just sit here and expect them to go away just like that." Nayeon unnie fired back.
"Please don't! We don't want you all to end up hurt!" Jimin oppa said worriedly; his voice cracking a bit.
"We won't get hurt trust us." Rose unnie caressed his cheek looking at him lovingly.

Since when did they both get close? And since when did Rose unnie started showing this kind of affection towards a guy?

"Fine!" They all said hesitantly.
"Then Let's go girls." Seulgi unnie said and just as she said that, the shield had already been broken down.
"Please be careful." They said looking at us with worried eyes.
"We will." We reassured them before going to the middle of the battlefield facing the dark creatures.

We decided to split up on each side of the battlefield so that it would be easier for us to fight them.

Seulgi and Rose unnie fought with the grim, while Jisoo, Nayeon, Joy and jennie unnie fought the 2 giant mages and I fought with the dark forest guardian.

Blackpink POV
The giant mage started attacking Jisoo, Nayeon, Jennie and Joy by stomping its feet causing them to fall. It then tried to smash them all, but before they could, Jisoo and Nayeon created a ice shield to protect them.

"JISOO!"
"NAYEON!"
"JENNIE!"
"JOY!"
"YAH! I THOUGHT WE SAID BE CAREFUL!" Jin, Suga, V and J-hope yelled.

We know rightnow is not the great time to make a joke, but they sound stupid yelling. Hahahahaa!!