Under attack

Nayeon POV
We were in History class and it was quite boring to be honest.

Yoongi oppa was sleeping beside me and to be honest he looked kind of cute while sleeping.

He looked like one of those grumpy, lazy cats that you see in those movies, but he is a more cuter version of them.

I continued staring at him until his eyes shot open making me flinch a bit and quickly turn my attention towards the front.

"Am I that handsome that you have to stare at me." He said smirking.

Wow. At first I thought it was Jin oppa who was so full of himself, but it looks like there is someone following his footsteps. Maybe I should have a little fun teasing him.

*smirks*

"*scoffs* Please. Says the one who thought I looked hot yesterday and wanted to mark me immediately." I mocked him and he immediately blushed in embarrassment.
"H-h-ow d-di-d y-you know?" He asked chuckling nervously.

How I love it when guys get nervous around me. It makes me feel powerful and dominant.

"Secret." I said.

Flashback last night at our dorm
"Yah lalice! You still didn't tell us why you were laughing during lunch." Rose said to Lisa.

Even I am curious since she kept biting her lip to hold back her laughter.

"Yeah so spill." Joy said.
"Well this is going to be embarrassing for you Nayeon unnie." She said smirking at me.
"What do you mean?" I asked her raising my eyebrow.
"Let's just say I decided to read your mate's mind a bit and he thought that you looked so hot that he wanted to mark you immediately." She said trying to control her laughter along with the others.
"Wow! Even though he is the most quiet one out of all them, I never thought he would be a pervert." Jennie said still trying to control her laughter.

Okay now I feel embarrassed. Did he really think about me like that?

"Hahahahhaaaa!!!!!" They all then bursted into laughter making me flinch because of how loud they were.

Oh God! My ear drums are hurting rightnow.

"Can you all just shut up!" I said blushing a bit.

Oh God Nayeon why are you blushing!?

I went to me and Jisoo shared room, laid on the bed, took out a book and started reading it.

I don't know why but everytime I think of him I start to blush and have this twisted feeling inside of my stomach.

*sigh*

So much for falling in love.

End of flashback

"Secret huh?" He said scoffing.
"Yeah." I replied shortly.

*kring kring*

"That's it for today's lesson students, you may go for lunch now." The teacher said before walking out of the class.

Since I was the last one to get up out of my seat, I was ready to head out through the door until I felt a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled my back inside. The person turned me around and pin me to the wall and I gasped, looked up only to be met by two cat lustful cat like eyes.

It was Yoongi oppa...

I felt like I was drowning in his stare.

His face got closer to mines and I could feel his breath fanning across my face.