"We have a few months to plan this," Fred said, with confidence. "We really have to go out with a bang."

"Didn't know you were into puns, Freddy," George joked and they laughed.

"Don't tell me you're planning something without me?" Hallie said, standing at the door of the portrait hole, looking at them sitting beside the fire in the Gryffindor Common Room.

"Hals!" George shouted and ran over to her. He threw his arms around her and lifted her up in the air, before putting her down. "Oh I'm glad you're back!"

"Nice to see you Georgey," she laughed, pecking him on the cheek.

"And what am I, the Bloody Baron?" Fred said, with his arms crossed. Hallie ran over and hugged him too. He embraced her, thankful to have his friend back.

"So how was your trip to the underworld then?" Fred asked after letting her go. Hallie sat down beside George and he put his arm around her. She smiled and looked up at him, before turning around to Fred.

"Ghostly," she joked. "I didn't make it there, just yet."

"When I fainted, there was these voices in my brain, like warning me about something."

"God you're nearly as bad as Loony love good, maybe we should call you Batty Blackwell," Fred added, taking in the warmth of the fire.

"And maybe you sound better with a silencing charm on you, but hey we never get what we want," Hallie raised an eyebrow at him, which both him and George laughed at.

"Anyway," George said, interested to hear more. "What were the voices saying?"

"That I must help save something," Hallie shrugged. "While I was unconscious, I had a vision of something. Well, not a vision, it happened in the past. My mother was in it, there was a figure in the background saying the same thing I heard; danger."

"Do you think the figure was your dad?"

"No, his voice didn't sound like that I don't think. I've heard it on old recordings played on our tv, this voice was silkier, a lot more reformed. I saw myself in my mother's arms though, then it ended."

"It's weird isn't it?" George said. "The way this happened just after you found that photo."

"The photo," Hallie said, thinking of Malfoy and the truth. "What day is it?"

"Tuesday," George answered.

"I need to speak to Malfoy," she said, standing up. George and Fred blocked her way. "What are you doing? Let me past please."

"You aren't speaking to any slimy little ferret like Malfoy," George said. "Not after the past few days you've had in the hospital wing."

"Georgey's right, Hallie," Fred backed him up. "Malfoy is a very strange little boy, you don't know when he's ready to curse or hex you and that's all you need."

"Alright," Hallie listened to them. "Can I at least go tomorrow?"

"Not without one of us," George said.

"I can look after myself," she reminded him.

"We know you can," he added. "However, I wouldn't trust Malfoy as far as you can throw him."

Hallie sighed. "I hate it when you're right."

They all started to laugh when Hermione entered with Ron and Harry through the portrait hole

"No, Ron, I don't understand-"

Before she could finish her statement, Hermione's eyes lit up. The books that were in her arms dropped beneath her, almost causing Harry to trip over them. She ran over to Hallie and gave her a hug.