Prologue

Hello there everyone. My name Is "Putrucker" and I got inspired by the books I read from @Freakskullz98 to make this story. Go check them out because they make very good books. Also this is my first book as this is my story for "Saga of tanya the evil" . Do check out the anime also as I will put a-lot of heart work into this just so you can enjoy it. Right now the prologue is very long because I want you to learn about the {Male Reader Y/n/Protagonist} of this story. Anyway's I hope you enjoy. Also even if not many people read this, I will still write this for the ones who stay until the very end. Chapter 1 will not be as long as this because I wanted to make this prologue long so you people can get a background on y/n.

Also for each chapter I will be providing a quote from the protagonist who's nickname is "Fury" or known as the "The Fury". Any-who here's the first quote:

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

{0:00-1:05}{Only Prologue Music}

'My name is Y/N. My life right now is more of just a fragment of something I will never get back from what I have found myself in right now. I have found myself surviving the Iraq War that had lasted from Mar 20, 2003 – Dec 15, 2011. I joined the army at the age of  18 which was in 2002 right after I graduated high school. I made a promise to join the military/army for my own reason, but merely is was just not rather reasons that most people would make like "I want to serve for my country", " I want to protect the country by fighting for it" and all that crap and shit you see.....no. 

I hate that crap, only mere people who make those words don't understand the blood, war, and much more you will find yourself in by saying that....you only find yourself either dying on the field or rather just surviving with only mere few pieces of a single fragment that manage to stay together. My story you are about to see is something that will change me for who I am, but it is rather also unbelievable. Here we go:'

Right now Y/N was walking down the sidewalk as he was currently heading to the gas station he regularly visits from time to time. He Mostly went there to more or less to just buy a packet of cigarettes and just a drink also. He was just wearing a gray hoodie with a regular black t-shirt underneath. He also was wearing brown pants with converse all star hi shoes to. He was merely walking as he had his wallet with him as he made his way into the store once upon finally reaching the gas station as he had opened the door only to be greeted by the cashier he regularly sees when he visit's. Also inside was just a 2 other customers currently paying for their items.

Cashier: "Hey y/n. I assume your here for the same thing?"

Y/n: "Yeah, but i'ma grab a few other things while I am at it, but only because I want to try new things of course."