Chapter OcHo

Depuis le début

John froze in place. He slowly turned around to face the guy.

"Alexander, this is Thomas, Thomas this, is Alexander," John introduced us, his breath a bit shaky.

"Nice to meet you," I said, holding out a hand.

"Nice to meet you to," Thomas said, taking my hand and shaking it. "See you later."

"See you to," I said, smiling.

I have to admit. He was kind of hot. I mean, everyone here is very adorable but he, John and that one Maria girl back at the filming sight are just... Beautiful. No, that's bad. No having feelings for more then one person. But then again, that's not bad, its just being polyamory. Am I polyamory? I didn't really know. I mean, I can think more then one person is cute, right?

Its not like I feel sexual attraction to them all or anything. Especially not John. Haha... hah.... Yeah I don't have any feelings for him outside of friendship. Although, me thinking that sounded strange. Like it was not true. 

"You shouldn't see him later," John said once we where out of ear shot, interrupting my thoughts.

"What? why? He seemed nice," I said.

"Hes one of the schools bullies," John explained.

"He was certainly nice to me. And honestly, you cant tell me who I decide to hang out with," I said defensively.

"Fine, do whatever, but be warned," John said as we walked through the dark halls.

We reached his dorm, and he led me inside. I was immediately greeted by Lafayette and Hercules.

"Hey!" Lafayette said. "Welcome."

I nodded politely to him.

"You can sleep on my bed. I'll take the couch, It pretty crappy so I want you to sleep well," John said as we entered.

"Hah, no. I take the couch," I said sternly.

"No, I'm taking the couch," John said.

"Not if I get it first," I said, sprinting towards the couch.

"No fair!" John said as I jumped on the couch. "The guest should get the good sleep."

"As the guest, I politely request the couch as my resting place," I said.

"Resting place? Like a grave?" Hercules asked.

"You anger me," John said.

"I know," I smirked.

"Well, we should probably get to sleep, waking up early tomorrow and all," Hercules suggested.

I looked around from where I sat on the couch. There was another person here, laying down on the top of one of the bunk beds. I wondered who they where. A thought of Thomas popped back into my head. He was really cute. John said he was a bully. But he certainly acted nice, maybe John just had a different experience.

I curled into a tight ball on the couch while the others went to their beds. 

"Night," I heard John say.

"Good night," I responded.

*~*

Next morning, I woke up before everyone else. I had never really exactly been to college. I had applied for scholarships, but they reject me and made everything harder. I was used to my life getting worse and worse by now. 

I didn't see a bathroom to go change in, so I quickly changed into my skirt while the others where sleeping. I then sat on the couch and began to play some Cat Condo 23. A moment later, John woke up and joined me on the couch in his rainbow skirt.