Pokkle and Kite LAST PART

Start from the beginning

"Ready Y/n?" Shiyo asked with a gentle smile. Nodding your head you latched on their arm with a small smile as well. "So that means he's finally moving out right?" You asked making Shiyo chuckle as the two of you walked outside to see everyone else.

"The two of you look wonderful."

"Thank you Aunti Mai." The both of you said in synced as you walked past her to your mother's.

"Shiyo, Y/n."

"Mother."

"My babies!"

"Hi mom." The four of you chuckled as y'all sat down at the table and waited for the party to begin.

Mini Time skip

Soon the games begun the moment we cut the cake. Football, paintball, now running the maze. 

"Okay Y/n! It's your turn let's see if you can make it to the middle, you win and put an end to this cursed game." Hoshi blankly said with a bored expression.

He liked paintball way more then then this and you couldn't blame him although you didn't participate in that event.

Smirking slightly you ran off towards the maze at full speed. 'Left...right...straight...right...turn this corner...'

You slowed down once making it to the center of the maze. Breathing heavily you collapsed the moment you were in the center. "FINALLY!"

"Need a hand?"

"Yea, thanks Pokkle." You stupid bi—Not understanding your surroundings you grabbed the boy hand and got up. 'Wait...'

"Pokkle!?" You retracted you hand and stepped back, staring at the peach-haired boy. He had a faint smile on his face but his eyes revealed that he was sad. "I..."

"Why are you here? How did you get by without people seeing you?"

"Well, Shiyo and Ms. Fae helped me." He replied with a quiet voice and uneasy breathing. "I-I..."

"I forgive you...somewhat just know that our relationship will never be the same." You mumbled. Pokkle eyes sparkled before taking your hand once again.

"I promise to make it up to you, Y/n!" Softly smiling the two of you walked out the maze with a repairing relationship.

T___T I don't like this one.

Kite

You sat Kite down on the couch in your office. "Why the fuck would you do that!?" You yelled while checking his ribs for any bruising. Kite silently laughed as he watched your panicked state.

"Y/n."

"Oh my god, do you feel any internal bleeding!?" Kite grabbed your hands with his usual expression but with a ghost smile...? Yah

"I'm done with the assignment." He whispered to in your ear. You gave him a confuse expression before your eyes widen in shock. "Really!? That means you're here to stay?"

Kite nodded with a small smile making you swell up with energy. You jumped in his arms with a small smile on your face. Where the fuck did that come from?