something I once posted on ao3 a lil while ago

Vampire Hawks and angsty Dabi draft lmao

Simple, yet feral hisses filled the empty, dust-painted room.

Hawks, being the creator of said hissing, had his teeth dug deep into the charred man's neck. He hated to admit the orgasmic feeling he received from sucking the life out of Dabi, but his needs had to be filled. He needed a cock far up his ass, scrambling his insides like cake batter just so he would be able to distract Dabi enough to take a bite out of him.

Dabi didn't necessarily hate being bit, but he hated the side effects when it was over. The soothing feeling that Hawks' venom gave him, it gave him all the time in the world to think of his horrendous childhood. To remember the constant beatings and threats.

That was why he almost never allowed Hawks to bite him unless he was drunk. But where was the fun in drinking alcohol-intoxicated blood when you could have it fresh?

Clean.

Clearly, Dabi's blood wasn't clean. Full of traces of drugs and just the simple tobacco he smoked right up. Hawks would force himself to think that he only favored Dabi's blood was because of the nicotine that was within when truly that wasn't the case.

It tasted sweet, the complete opposite of how Dabi was. Rather than having the aroma of anger and frustration, it was almost like candy. Enticing. Hawks often found himself craving it all throughout the days. Whether it was day or night, sun up or down, Hawks was thinking about it.

Imagining the copper scented liquid rolling down the coal-haired man. The small pearls of red building up until they began to pour.

He could recall the sounds Dabi made when he bit into him.

Raspy grunts, and the occasional rumble of a moan. Sounding like thunder crashing along the skies. Though, softer of course.

It was obvious Dabi liked the idea and feeling of being bitten.

But hated the venom.

Dabi felt like he was going insane every time those teeth sunk into his neck. Undeniably letting those turquoise eyes roll back into his skull.

It was such a turn on, watching Dabi unfold on top of himself. The scarred man doing his absolute best to try and avoid turning into putty to be played with.

He hated the idea of being dominated, or just even the fact of giving in with slight submission. But it was inevitable with how Hawks bit him. Caressed his back or hips when he did so.

Luckily for him, Hawks preferred being the one to be torn apart at the seams.

Regardless of melting from the bite, Dabi's hips were rocking. His head down and forcing himself to focus on watching his cock slide in and out of the blond's used hole. Originally slicked up with lube, it was simply just cum at this point. Dabi was on his second round.

He never appreciated stopping after one.

He wanted Hawks a writhing mess before he could even try stopping himself.

He wanted Hawks crying and pleading for the mercy he'd never receive.

Besides, who would Dabi even be if he gave mercy?

He'd be a nobody.

He had to be rough to be remembered by Hawks.

He'd rather die than allow Hawks to be spreading his legs for another man. But it was out of his control. Especially with Hawks being gone for hours and possibly days on end, he couldn't be sure who was claiming him as their own. Nor would Dabi know who'd be disappointed in the mornings when they'd wake up to a cold, empty spot beside them.