Chapter 1:Back to the start

Start from the beginning

Just as Qingge recalled these events a well-dressed middle aged man came in. Qingge propped himself against the bed and smiled insincerely. "What is it?"

The man deposited two suitcases by the door before speaking. "Young master, this is what the master ordered me to bring to you. Everything has been cleared out. The master says that after this you are no longer a young master of the Lin family and you are on your own." He promptly left after relaying the message. His tone had been neutral neither disrespectful nor polite.

Qingge sighed after looking at the suitcases. These were all the belongings they allowed him huh? It was fortunate he moved most of his things into his bracelet, else he would have been bereft. His entire savings of five million (given from his mother) were inside. He resolved to not touch it unless absolutely necessary.

He also had a cash card. Although his father didn't care for him, he did pay for his living expenses and didn't hesitate to spend money on him when needed. He had a stipend of twenty thousand every month. Since he was usually ill and didn't go out much, he ended up saving most of it. Because of this, there was two million left on the card, which meant he was a rich young man.

Since the money was in his own personal account, he wasn't worried about his family trying to take it from him. It was definitely enough for him to live off of. Then there was also all the jewelry from his mother. Each piece had a unique origin. If he became desperate he knew he could sell them and get enough to feed himself. Although he didn't have many vivid memories of her, he was grateful she planned so much for him. As long as he was not foolish, he would be able to live comfortably with the resources she left him.

His thoughts turned to Liu Yang. Most of their interactions had been at school but they weren't particularly public about their affections. He had been financially supportive but had not confessed his love, wanting to save it for when they moved in together. But he had a strong sense of propriety so he didn't want to do that until they cleared the obstacles that were in their path. Unfortunately after the college entrance exams Liu Yang was busy trying to please a certain Miss Xu, so he didn't have much time for him Qingge.

He didn't know where to go from here. With his weak chicken like body, he could only stay in the hospital longer, especially since his father was footing the hospital bill. He remembered how Yujing would always pay attention to him and be the first to help. If it weren't for Yujing he wouldn't have been able to live so easily after losing all his money.

...

In a company office in Qing city a well dressed young man sat behind a desk listening to his reports.

"Mr. Duan, Young Master Lin had an accident and is currently resting in the hospital. News of him being gay and his father disowning him is already well known gossip in the city."

Yujing kept tabs on Qingge and hired a bodyguard to watch over him from a distance.

"How is he?" Yujing frowned not understanding why Qingge declared his gender preferences so suddenly. But if Qingge liked men, then . . . did that mean he had a shot? Although this made him hopeful, he was also concerned. The Lin family had been very clear about their stance regarding him ever since he came out. His health was already poor and his diet so restrictive. He wanted to help him Qingge and lessen his suffering as much as he could.

"Young Master Lin is physically weak right now. The two people I have watching him say that only one family steward visited him since he was hospitalized." Assistant Lin gave his report.

"Get me the earliest flight there." Yujing made his decision immediately. It was influenced by his emotions in the past year and the financial support auntie had given him. He wasn't going to let Qingge get hurt.

Yujing still remembered when his parents died. His relatives shunned him and refused to provide any assistance. Left with no recourse, he was forced to take his little brother to an orphanage. Just when he thought it was hopeless, Qingge's mother appeared and offered to help him and his brother.

It was also because she helped fund his education and shared her business knowledge that he was able to build the foundations for his business today. It gave him the knowledge and ability to create "Liu Jing" now the largest and most renowned food company in all of Qing city. The company was so successful that they were able expand to out of the domestic market and export their products internationally.

"Yujing, you want to go overseas to meet the young master?" The one speaking was his friend and the one who knew him best, Shen Ningyu, the second master of the Shen family. The Shen family led the entertainment industry and his older brother Shen Mingyu, was the president of Interstellar Entertainment. Despite these connections Ningyu chose not to enter the entertainment industry, and instead chose to follow Yujing and work at his company.

"Yes, Qingge broke off relations with the Lin family so he's on his own. I promised auntie I would take care of him and help him if anything happened. How can I stand idly by and stay here while he's suffering over there? I'll have to trouble you to take care of Little Yuchen and the company while I'm away." Little Yuchen was Yujing's younger half brother. They didn't know where his biological mother was, but up until Yujing's parents death, the four had been living together as a family. Because of this they had bonded well and were actually very close.

Little Yuchen was only in his second year of junior high, but he was a sensible child and knew his brother would be anxious about Qingge's situation even if it was just the second day. He figured his brother would take a business trip to see Qingge. At home it was just the two of them. Since he would be absent for a while, Little Yuchen would stay at Ningyu's place until his return.

Ningyu laughed heartily before saying, "No worries. Just go and get him. I'll take care of things on this end.

_________________________
Chibi_frost: Please don't vote. 🥺 Just read only. Thanks.