Chapter ??? Is This The End?

Y/N= your name
e/c=eye color
h/c=hair color
a/c=aura color
s/c=skin color

Third pov

Fire, death, and destruction are all of the sounds in the city of Vale. Gunfire can be heard in the distance, along with the screams of victims of all ages and howls of beast as they hunt and slaughter. In a certain part of the city near a dust shop where one adventure began we can see two huntsman in training struggling to walk. One of them is carrying the other with his arm around his waist and the other teen's arm around his shoulder. The s/c teen is carrying his partner looking for a place to rest in an alley, and with only one of his e/c eyes working he saw a door. He started walking towards the door with a quick pace as he heard howls getting closer. When he reached the door he checked to see if it was unlocked. Luckily it was. He quickly entered, quickly looking around for any grimm. Not noticing any, he closed the door and put his partner down in an office chair. The tan skinned male is heavily injured and holding his stomach, which seems to be the worst injury.

???:You should..have just left..me Y/N.

Y/N:No way in hell would I have just left my partner, Elijah. We'll get through this. Just hang on.

Y/N started looking for an emergency health kit in the building's back office. Taking another look at him, anyone could see he has some injures of his own. However, he seems more concerned for his friend. In the distance, the screams and gunshots were getting further away. However, closer to the school they can only hear Elijah's heavy breathing and Y/N rummaging through looking for something to help his friend. A few minutes passed until Y/N exclaimed out loud.

Y/N:Ha! I found a kit. Don't worry Elijah I'll get you fixed up.

Turning around his smile dropped when he saw his friends corpse, lifeless and starting to turn pale, his blank eyes just staring at the floor. Y/N just lets out a sad sigh and walks towards his friend's corpse. He picked him up and placed him on the floor. He found an old, torn sheet and placed it over him. He stayed crouched, deep in thought and blaming himself for being too slow. A blood curdling scream from nearby broke him from his trance. Standing up he moved towards the door leading to the front of the store. When he reached for the knob, he looked at Elijah's body once more then opened the door seeing the destruction and more bodies. A sad look was all he could give at the mutilated corpses of the men, women, and what few children there were. Then his a/c aura just reactivated after regenerating during the time he had to somewhat rest. Just then grimm ran across the front of the dust shop. Beowolfs, a big black wolf like creature with red eyes, bone like spikes all down its spine and legs and a mask covering the top part of its head and face. Y/N took cover and reached for his half broken blade hoping to kill them stealthily if they came in. The small pack of Beowolfs almost finished passing when three stopped in front and sniffed the air as if they picked up a scent of prey. He was curious about how they caught his scent amongst all the blood surrounding him. However, he's not really surprised with his luck so far. They slowly approached the shop, stepping inside and going in different directions. Glass was crunching underneath their paws, and they knocked over almost anything in their path. Y/N was waiting near the corner of a shelf for one to come near. When he heard one, he quickly stabbed his blade in its neck and with a twist and pull he killed it before it could make a sound. Unfortunately, there was another one behind him that let out a roar as it attacked. Barely dodging, Y/N rolled to the side. He stopped and launched forward, stabbing his blade in its face and causing it to howl in pain. Before he could pull his blade out for another strike, the third beowolf cut his back. Luckily his aura blocked the attack, but it also took what little he had. The attack also pushed him straight into a wall past the other grimm with a sword in it's face.

Y/N:[getting up] Damn it got me good. Just my luck that those two were together.

Turning around he was met with the one who hit him in the back launching itself at him. Quickly jumping out of the way as it ran face first into the wall, he saw the other one still trying to get the blade out of its face. He ran towards it as the other was dazed, grabbing the handle and pushing it in further. Next, he pulled forward, with him pulling the sword down its face and out its mouth, killing it. Turning back to the last one to see if it was out it's daze, only to see its mouth open. Barely moving his head he saved it from being crushed, but his right shoulder wasn't so lucky. It bit down, crushing it with blood spraying everywhere. Y/N let out a scream full of pain, but with his last strength in that arm he raised his sword and stabbed it in the back of the head, causing it to let go and let out a short roar before dying and turing into ash. Y/N leaned against the counter taking deep breaths for a few seconds. He then looked at his shoulder to see it was useless now. Blood was pouring from the wound, and bone was poking through the blood. He tried pulling himself up, and almost tripped on his own feet. He debated whether he could stop the bleeding by getting the medical kit, or get to the safe zone to a hospital safely. Before he could decide he heard heavy footsteps in front of the store. Looking up he saw more Beowolfs with some Ursas which are large, bear-like creatures with black fur and bony spikes on their backs and arms, as well as white, bone like masks with red detailing, but are much larger and stockier and who most likely heard the commotion. With a sigh he grabbed his sword one last time, and prepared to go down fighting.

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:Sorry for the short chapter but they'll be longer in the future.