Sleepless Nights and Endless Days Ahead.

Start from the beginning

Tristan hesitated, almost appearing as clueless as he acted.
John knew what they could do-but he doubted anyone would like his ideas.

"I-I....suppose that you can go do what you wish for now.....a dinner shall be prepared shortly!"

Nice save Klaus.

"Sure." John twisted on his heel, venturing back to his room with his book in hand.

He slipped past the door and shut it firmly, Astra crooning a greeting.

"Ello luv. Guess we got a flat mate eh?"

He walked up to the cage and squeezed his fingers through the wired frame. To the best of his ability, his fiddled his fingers up and down the soft feathers.

With a grin he leaned in a little,
"Let's just hope that he doesn't make too much of a fuss aye? Hate ta have em sleep outside."

The blonde retracted his digits, the fingers in question slightly sore now.

John tossed his book on his desk, moving past the furniture as it skid across the wood and to a stop.
Instead his fell face first into the mattress.

He sneezed as the scratchy and dust filled covers met his senses.

The blonde breathed in as much as he could in his restrictive position before giving out a long suffering sigh.

Wonderful.

Well, looking on the brighter side of things, he had a bit of time to himself.......more or less...

He could think of ways back to his Earth, of Manny or that bastard demon.
He could think on ways to piss off Tristan and Snape.
He could think on that house shit and ways to avoid it incase he didn't have a solution by the summer's end.
He could equally think of ways to avoid Malfoy and those laughable goons he calls companions.
He could gloss over that dark lord Voldemort bullshit that flew around a few times.
He could-

"-ack!"

The mage flipped upright quickly, leaning his back on the headrest while he clutched at his head.

There was just so much to do!
He hasn't felt this overwhelmed-this weighed down since he first set out to fight against the Riding Darkness, expected to and has gone to hell and back over it.

It's been almost a year since he'd first set foot on this earth.
Almost immediately he knew that his magical input wasn't the same as before-yes, he still had much of his control thankfully, but it wasn't as powerful as it had been. Something that he's noticed the more and more he's casted spells on his own time.

John unbuttoned the sleeves and drew them back, carefully to avoid possible damage.

He wanted to see where he was at...and this was in a magical area, with a guardian now present. He wasn't worried that he'd be marked for underaged magic.

He concentrated on his magic, pushing as much as he deemed safe or at least cautious enough.

Then his eyes almost burst out of his sockets.

He-

His magic-

Huh.

It was flowing easier.

Brown eyes sparkled at the thought.

His magic was flowing easier!
There was a chance that at the very least his strength was returning!

Apart from size-he'd be back in full Constantine fashion!

This was great!-

"Mr. Constantine! I have our meal prepared, a tad bit simple but it's our first night!"

"Y-yeah I'll be there in a second mate!"

But...this arose something new.

If there was a possibility that John was slowly getting back into shape-what about the demon that brought their asses there?!

Shit.

John bit his lip, his hand rubbing along arms in an absentminded worry.

Manny better bring his feathery pricked ass back here soon....he didn't know that, if the curse or side affect or whatever the fuck happened to him was even possible to reverse! And until then, John needed to haul ass to determine what the fuck that demon was 100%, find out it's weaknesses, find some more firepower and find a way home!-

"Mr. Constantine!-"
"-hang on ya impatient bloke! I ain't goin deaf any time soon, I'm comin along!"

He drug himself upright and onto his feet, sighing along again as he shuffled stiffly towards the door.

As he gripped the handle he paused.....looking out the window.

With the best view of the sky he had from his angle, he felt his lips quirk at the sight.

Full moon.

That quirk shifted into a humorless smirk.

Whatever the case was........

...........he'll handle it.

            The door closed behind him.

Ladies. Gentlemen. Those in between.

The unthinkable has happened......
.....our book is over........

Holy shit I'm freakin out!!!!!😂

Thank you for all of the support and comments you've given me over the past few months of writing this shit, I truly appreciate them.

This was my first ever completed book and honestly I didn't think that people would like this that much.

Please.

Tell me what y'all thought.

I tried my damnedest to keep characters in character as much as possible while maintaining a believable change as the story progressed.
How'd that go?

Give me reviews, opinions and criticism-I want it all.
In order to grow as a writer, I'll take all the constructive criticism I can.

I write and edit all the chapters myself so sometimes a fresh pair of eyes will see a mistake or typo that I missed.

But anyways, thank you for being with me on this journey, stick around for any announcements I might post and if ya want, go check out some other projects that I ended up postponing until this beast was completed fully.

Thank you again,

PopTartKiddo.
🖖🐍❤️