"Ah, yes, thanks." She says as if not even appearing like she heard the answer.

I suppose she is the type of person that doesn't accept anything until it's her way and only hears what she wants to hear.

"I'll be off then." said France.

She goes to turn around but I just want to ask her one quick thing.

"Hey, France!" I shout and she turns back around, seemingly annoyed though trying not to show it.

"Yes?" She asks impatiently.

"I was wondering if, well, I heard conversation with Britain, obviously, and—if right—there's another child, isn't there?" I ask.

"Yes, we have one more son." France says, nodding.

"Do think you could maybe get him visit, I think it would be good for Britain see them, or maybe at least tell him—truthfully—about what's happened?" I ask.

It might be a stretch for France but I'm hoping she has enough good in her heart for this.
(Autocorrect done corrected that to 'food in her heart' and I'm a bit worried)

If not, I've made up my mind about fully disliking her.

"Um," France mutters before pausing to think. She lets out a sigh before she continues, "Yeah, I'll try and see if I can talk to him, I can't promise he'll visit. It wasn't just the divorce that made him leave the house, him and his father have some bad history."

"Literally or more so metaphorically?" I ask.

France seems surprised for me to be talking with such large words. I get this quite a lot when speaking to new people. But If you don't understand a big word you just use it randomly, some asshole will correct you, that's what we do.

"Both kinda. When they get on well, they get on really well. But they haven't gotten on well for a long, long time now." France said, and I can almost hear some sadness in her voice, although she quickly covers it up.
"So he might not visit, but I don't really know."

"I see." I said, "it would just be nice, but won't keep you any longer, bye." I say to her.

"Yeah, bye." She mutters and we both turn in the opposite direction. France walking to her car and me closing the door as I step into the house.

===================================
Britain's POV

"Heya, Britain. You've got visitor."

I'm once again being woken up by Soviet.

"A visitor?" I ask, tiredly rubbing my eyes.

"Yep, didn't expect it  be at this time but thought it would be important for you be awake." Soviet says.

"Who's visiting?" I ask him.

"Uh, it can stay surprise."

"Surprise?"
Soviets beginning to kind of confuse me.

"Where'd the kids go?" I ask Soviet now realising they're not in the room with us.

"France had arrived to pick them up since she wanted let them sleep, so they're all outside" Soviet said. "And visitor tagged along with her." He adds on.