Chapter 24 : Mommy Ae ☆

Ace's POV

Wala na akong narinig na malalakas na hikbi, Tinignan ko si Eumi na ngayon ay nakayakap parin sakin.

" Psh, Im not a pillow Stupid Eumi " I said and smiled.

I carried her to to my bed. Inayos ko ang buhok niyang nagulo. She's really beautiful kahit walang make-up. Tinititigan ko lang siyang natutulog.

" C-Caelum, Im Sorry " I heard her murmured in her sleep. Is she dreaming about me? I saw a tear escaped in her eye. I wipped it out.

" Thank you sa pagtanggol mo sakin kanina kahit na nilait mo ko Eumi. Sleep Tight my Girlfriend " I unconciously said while staring at her. I saw her smiled so I smiled back even if she cant see it.

The next thing I knew, I kissed her temple and went outside.

I saw my mom waiting for me at the door.

" Mom? What are you doing here? " I told her. I was surprised when she hugged me.

" Im sorry, Nag-away nanaman kayo ng Dad mo. Ngayon ka na nga lang umuwi " I heard her say as she hugs me tight.

" It's okay mom, Im used to it already. Dad never changes " I told her coldly.

That old man, Since my Sister died he started to act like he dont care anymore. He always want me to satisfy his wants. He wants to control me, That's why I moved out of this house.

He always blamed me for what happened to my sister. And I also blame myself for it.

" He's trying naman anak, Give him a chance please? " My mom said as she breaks the hug and looked straight at me.

" He disrespected my girlfriend mom " I coldly said, I dont know but I felt so much anger when he said those words to Eumi. I feel like I could kill.

Lalo na nung nakita kong papaiyak na siya. I was so angry my Magic is responding good thing Eumi stopped me.

Ayokong nakikitang umiiyak si Eumi, It's like something is piercing my heart. Seeing her cry? It fvcking hurts!

" I know that she's not really your girlfriend Ace. But I know that your inlove with her " My mom said smiling mischievously at me. What?! >///////<

" What?! I'm n-not i-inlove wi-with her! " I said stuttering. Fvck! Why am I stuttering?!

" Really? Then why are you blushing Ace? " I hate the way she said that. =___=" Mas mukha pa siyang kinikilig kesa sakin.

" You cant fool me anak, Kitang kita ko kung paano mo siya titigan kanina. You've never looked at any girl with that eyes, Usually you look at people with those cold eyes of yours. But the way you looked at her? All I could see is Sincerity , Care and Love " nakangiting sabi nito. Ano daw?! Love?! psh!

" And she's the only one who could control you. Nung nagagalit kana sa Papa mo siya ang pumigil sayo right? I know how much you care about her. You're feeling something for her Ace and it's a good thing " pagpapatuloy niya na nakangiti nanaman. Psh.

" What the heck are you saying Mom?! Stop it! " I said to her. Fvck! I feel myself blushing. It is so gay!

" Nasa denial stage kapa anak, Just let it flow, You wont be disappointed. I promise " She said as she looks at me.

I really love my mom, She's the opposite of my Dad. I've always been a Mom's Boy since Childhood. Yeah, Got a problem with that?

" Well then, I must go to sleep na anak baka magising ang tatay mo at wala ako dun. Good Night. " nakangiting sabi ni Mom at hinalikan ako sa pisngi at tuluyan ng umalis.