Ask #24 & Dare #71

Start from the beginning

Optimus: Let's get this done! *walks off with Galexia following*

Time skip

*Optimus and Galexia walk up to Ultra magnus*

Optimus: Magnus!

Ultra magnus: Optimus!

Optimus: This is my daughter Galexia!

Galexia: Hi!

Ultra magnus: So i also have a niece it's good to meet you!

Galexia: It's good to meet you too uncle Magnus!

Skip

*Optimus and Galexia walk up to Wheeljack*

Optimus: Wheeljack meet my daughter Galexia!

Wheeljack: Daughter huh so your Elita and Prime's kid!

Galexia: *nods* Yep it's good to meet you Uncle Wheeljack!

Wheeljack: Like wise kid i'll show you how to use a grenade!

Optimus: *powers up his blaster* BACK AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!!!!

Wheeljack: I hate protective Sire mode! 

Supercruncher: *in the background somewhere* YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!

Skip

*Optimus and Galexia walk up to Elita-1*

Optimus: Elita our daughters here!

Elita-1: Really! *sees Galexia then squeals and traps her in a hug* MY SPARKLING!!!!

Galexia: *cant breath* C-Carrier y-your s-suffocating me!

Elita-1: *lets go of the hug* Ops sorry dear i was just happy to see my sparkling a-all grown u-up *bursts into tears starling Optimus and Galexia*

Optimus: She's never acted like this when we dated!?

Ratchet: *walks by* You weren't the one who delivered Galexia! you really should have seen Elita when she first saw your daughter! *continues walking*

Optimus: *confused but then points after Ratchet* And that's your adopted uncle Ratchet!

*Supercruncher runs by*

Optimus: And his crazy sparkmate Supercruncher! who's also your adopted uncle by spark-bonding! *gets hit over the helm by a flying Metal baseball bat*

*Supercruncher runs over and picks up the metal baseball bat*

Supercruncher: *sarcastically* Ops sorry my metal baseball bat slipped *walks off calling over his shoulder-plate* AND I'M NOT CRAZY!!!

Skip

*Optimus and Galexia walk up to Bumblebee and Smokescreen*

Optimus: Bumblebee!

Bumblebee: Carrier!

Optimus: Meet your sister Galexia!

Bumblebee: *gasps and looks at Galexia then runs up and hugs her which she returned* I HAVE A SISTER!!!!

Galexia: *giggling* And i have a brother!

Optimus: Oh right and Smokescreen your brother-in-law but only because of spark-bonding!

Smokescreen: WOO I HAVE A SISTER-IN-LAW!!!!! AND SHE'S HOT!!!! (good thing Bee was to busy hugging and didn't hear that or he'd be in the cyber-dog house)

Optimus: *pulls out blaster again* STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!

Smokescreen: WOW! dude chill i'm with bee and we're spark-bonded which means we're with each other for life and i couldn't be happier! *hugs Bee from behind also hugging Galexia since the siblings were still in a hug* besides...you should have said that to me about your son i mean i frag him so much i'm surprised his not Sparked!

Optimus: *growling* SMOKESCREEN DON'T MAKE ME OFFLINE YOU!!!!!!!

Skip

*Optimus and Galexia walk into the throne room on the warship*

Optimus: Megatron!

Megatron: Prime!

Optimus: *sighs* This is Galexia she's mine and Elita's Daughter!

Megatron: YOU HAD A SPARKLING WITH HER!!!!!!

Optimus: Yes and since we're still spark-bonded from when we were still Megatronus and Orion pax she is your step-daughter!

Megatron: *hums* I can live with that!

Galexia: Wait?...You can!

Megatron: *nods*

Skip

Supercruncher: So how did you like meeting your family!

Galexia: It was fun i'm glade i finally got to meet Bee and even Ratchet sort of!

Supercruncher: Yeah...OH! right *turns to Ratchet* RATCHET GALEXIA WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CAN TEACH HER MORE ABOUT CYBERTRON SOMETIME SOON!!!

Ratchet: FINE!!!!

Supercruncher: *looks at Galexia* If you couldn't tell that was a yes! now i think it's time for you to go home!

Galexia: Alright see you soon!

Supercruncher: Like wise! *teleport's Galexia home* Well there you have it Elita answered her ask and Optimus completed his dare i fell off the ceiling Ratchet's mad at me but i think it's just worry so~ keep them coming guys~