*Chapter 24*

Anria P.O.V.

I have never felt so happy for a long time. My parents permitted to have a boyfriend who's from the Mafia. I can't believe my father agreed to it.

I think back to Rome. The time with Danilo was amazing. We did amazing things. And then suddenly Stefano came into my life. He a boy who's flirted with every girl he sees and then the moment at the disco party in the castle. He knew immediately who I was. I started to smile when the memory in the car came back. He brought me at a top of a mountain and we watched over the stairs. It was a magical moment. He told me that he is sorry for me that I am always in the spotlight because I am the President's daughter.

He who also planned an escape plan to escape the Vatican. How can you ever imagine a plan to escape the Vatican? Not to forget. The pope who convinced my dad to go to my love. I'm going to remember this for always.

I came back to Washington DC and everything was normal again. No boyfriend no Italian boys. Just my best friend and school and heartbroken.

Suddenly Stefano appeared and we hang out. It was so nice to go with him to the museum and at least to the zoo. The zoo was the most special thing. Then I found out I loved him too.

I love Danilo and Stefano. I need to choose but I... I don't know.

The car stopped before school and I see a lot of happy faces outside. Some wore fairy clothes, some are a king, a queen, or even a bad guy. Everyone is dressed up in a consume.

I get out of the car and walked to the entrance of the school.

I put my white glitter wings straight and my white dress too. I am a white glitter butterfly fairy.

When I saw my best friend, Sophie, waiting before the entrance I walked toward her.

"You looked amazing."

"Thank you!" I replied.

Sophie wore clothes as tinker bell. "You look so adorable too," I told her and she smiled.

"Come on. Shall we go inside?" wondered Sophie.

I nodded and we walked inside.

The whole school is dressed as a fairy school. Gold, white and a lot of glitters is put on the walls. Also, some glow in the dark stairs is put on the ground to lead us to the gym.

"It's magical," muttered Sophie and I admired it around me.

When we walked inside the gym I grabbed Sophie's arm.

"I need to tell you something," I whispered into her ear.

"My parents gave me permission to have a boyfriend who is from the Mafia."

Sophie's eyes become big.

"No that's can't be?"

"Yes. Yes. They told me twenty minutes ago," I screamed into her ear.

Sophie started to scream.

"Your parents are freaking crazy cool," she screamed and some people around us looked strange.

"Haha. I know. I still can't believe it."

"And now? Who are you going to chose?" questioned Sophie.

"I... I don't know," I doubted back.

"What... you don't know. It's Danilo or Stefano. Who is the boy you love the most?"

"I... I love them both differently. I love Danilo because he is a boyfriend who every girl asked for. He is calm and doesn't want to push you. Stefano is so different. He is a boy who loves to break the rules and he is somebody who... who loves to do things that Danilo never would do. I... I can't choose," I hesitated panickily.

"Ssshhh... after the party you grab your phone and the first boy you have in mind is the boy who you're going to call. It's Danilo or Stefano," suggested Sophie.

I nodded and we walked to the dance floor.

We danced for hours and Sophie's boyfriend appeared and I was alone. I looked at them and see the love they have for each other. I'm so happy she found the perfect boy for her. They looked so cute.

I turned around and walked to the drinks. A calm song is playing and I listen to the song.

I grabbed my phone and open messager. Two names appeared. Danilo and Stefano.

I pushed on the green button. The first rings are going over but then it's stopped. He didn't pick up his phone and my head is going down.

I try not to cry and stand straight and looked up and stopped breathing.

I see two people in the distance and when they saw me they walked towards me.

My eyes become big.

It's Danilo and Stefano.

My shocked face changed when he started to smile and I smiled at him and waited when they are before me.

When they are both before me I looked both at them.

I took a deep breath. Deep in my heart, I know who I want to choose. The boy were I feel most safe and the boy I loved the most.

The boy who stole my life forever and I will know I will hurt the other person but I think he will understand.

I sign and started to talk. "I love you both dearly. You both are special for me. But there is a moment I need to choose between you. I can't have you both. I wanted to say that I still love you even if I don't choose you."

"I understand," replied Danilo. "Yes, me too," reassured Stefano. They both looked nervous. They both looked terrific with their pirate consume.

I take a step forwards and stand before my love and said: "I love you..."

***********************************************************
Ahhhh... who would it be. Who would you choose, Danilo or Stefano?
Next chapter is the last chapter. Thank you again for all lovely comment and votes.
Xx Me