*Chapter 20*

Yeahhh finally chapter 20. I am writer to this moment for a long time.
Enjoy and don't forget to vote. I am also curious what you think about this chapter? Please leave a comment below.

Xx Me

**********************

Anria P.O.V.

~Next day at school~

I hang over my table and can't wait when it's 3. Tomorrow I will see Stefano again. My cheeks started to glow again when I think about it.

I love him so much. How could I ever thought I couldn't love him? He is so different than Danilo. When I think about Danilo I feel a big stone in my stomach. He... he was my first true love. But what he did wasn't good. I even don't know what happened why Danilo won't call or message me. The only thing I can think of is... he forgot me. It was just a long vacation love and nothing else.

Happily, I met Stefano. First I thought he wasn't such a guy that likes girls like me and he hunted only at other girls just to have a lot of girlfriends. I'd hurt to see him kissing a girl but what he said Sunday, I forget, he kissed that girl.

He is my friend. No, my boyfriend and most of all. He knows my secret. That is just perfect. He sees me without the President stuff and just as an ordinary.

I wished it was tomorrow yet.

A long bell rings through the class and I grabbed my stuff together and walked with Sophie outside. Since Ashley's party, she had a kind of a boyfriend. It isn't for real yet but when I see them looking at each other, I am sure they will be a boy and girlfriend soon. It made me so happy to see her happy.

"Hey Anria, is it okay if I hang out with Neef?" a happy Sophie whispered into my ear.

"Of course Sophie. It's all good. Go to your new boyfriend," I challenged her with a wink.

"He isn't my boyfriend yet," Sophie explained and she squeezed softly into my hand when she ran to her new boyfriend.

I shook my head and walked to the black car that waited for me. Suddenly a hand is on my shoulder and I turned around.

"Miss Evenor?" asked a woman with black clothes and dark sunglasses on.

She held a small card before me and I read it fast.

Central Intelligence Agency

"What is this?" I queried confusingly.

"Sorry Miss Evenor, you need to come with us and I see in the corner of my eyes Simon walked towards us.

"What are you doing." Simon concerned voice yelled behind me.

"Sorry, she needs to go with us. I am from the CIA and Miss Evenor is coming with us."

The woman pushed me in a black car and my eyes become big. The car drove away and I looked at the back of the car, through the window that my bodyguards are following me.

I hold my hands together and looked down.

Why do I need to come with the CIA? I never have been in contact with the CIA? They are for cases aboard America.

Ten minutes later the car stopped and the woman grabbed my arm and we walk inside a huge building. Before the building is a big sign and there is written with big letters. Central Intelligence Agency.

I walked with the woman inside and she leads me to a lot of doors. I see some police people and the looked shocked at me when I passed them and it made me so uncomfortable.