*Chapter 17*

Anria P.O.V.

It's Stefano!

Stefano started to smile and I looked down. In the corner of my eyes, I see he walked toward me and stopped half a meter before me. I looked at his black shiny shoes.

Why doesn't he wear sneakers? He's just... no... he just a gentleman.

"Hello," he mumbled uncomfortably.

I looked up and looked in his two brown eyes. He looked ashamed and the memory from a month ago appeared into my head. When he kissed me and told me he loved me at the same time when Danilo got a surprise for me to apologise for what he did. It was overwhelming. And now he is here. Waiting for an answer.

"Hey," I replied dubiously.

There is an uncomfortable silence between us.

"How're you?" he muttered because I don't say anything and to break the weird silence between us.

"I'm doing okay. How about you? You're out of sudden in America?" I asked with a strong bite of irritation. And his body shrinks a little.

"Well, if you haven't noticed, I am here for school. Because I study international business we need to do an internship for a half year in America. I arrived 2 days ago."

"Well, what unexpected?"

"Sorry Andria, but this isn't for you. My parents chose America so I did go to America. This isn't going about you?" explained Stefano.

Augh, that hurts.

"Yes, okay. I..."

"Anria, I know what it is between us. What happened in the car is history. I hope we can make a new start?" Stefano requested.

"Fine," I answered and he nodded and we walked away from each other without saying any word again.

My feelings are confused. Inside I'm so mad at Stefano but what he said. We wanted to clear the air. Well, that happened well. It seems he is also mad at me. Why? I didn't do anything wrong. He did. Why did I agree with him to give him a second chance? This... I don't know what to do. I looked around. Stefano is standing with his friend in the corner of the room. He doesn't give me any attention. Wait stop it right now. Don't give him any attention. I...

"Here's something to drink," Sophie's voice pushed through my thoughts.

"Thank," I replied and looked away of Stefano.

"Umm... did I miss something?" Sophie curious voice asked.

"Yes. You missed a lot."

"What.... tell me Anria. You made me curious."

"There the boy with the brown hair and blue sweater. That's Stefano."

Sophie's eyes became big.

"It's The Stefano?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Well. Go for it girl," Sophie said enthusiastically.

"What... no... I spoke to him some minutes ago." I explained.

"And..."

"He wanted to make a new start."

"That's great!"

"And when I agreed with him we walked away from each other."

"You're crazy. Why would you do that?"

"He did it too, so I am not the only crazy person here."

"Anria, you're crazy to tell me you want to make a new start and then you walked away like you're still angry at him."

I rolled my eyes.

"You're foolish if you don't go to him and have a normal conforsation without the LOVE word in your head, because why did he ask to have a fresh start again. He wanted to let it go what happened a long time ago?"

I agreed with Sophie.

"So go now!" yelled Sophie into my ear and I looked around me.

"I don't see him anymore." I started to panick.

"Relax. We will split up," Sophie's relaxing voice said to me and I started to relax.

"You'll go outside and I will search inside," Sophie suggested. I nodded and I walked to the garden.

Ashley invited a lot of people it's massive here but with all those people it looked small.

I looked at the swimming pool but I don't see Stefano. Perhaps he went home.

Then behind a tree, I hear a voice I remember and walked towards the tree. Some blond hair appeared behind the tree and then...

Stefano is kissing a girl.

My anger inside becomes bigger and I walked back to the house.

This was a mistake.

When I see Sophie I grabbed her arm and walked to the front door.

"Wait what? Did you find him?" Sophie questioned.

"Yes and he kissed a girl behind a tree. I want to go home."

"Wait Anria. I hope you don't mind but I prefer to stay here. I... I met someone," she whispered.

All my angry inside me flew away. "What? Well. Go for it girl. You deserved it."

Sophie's started to smile. "Thank you, Anria."

"You're welcome. I will arrange that my chauffeur will pick you up when you call him. I'll send you his number when I home," I whispered into her ear.

"You're the best," yelled Sophie and she hugged me firmly.

"I hope you can speak Stefano soon and please don't be so much angry. It made you tired," Sophie whispered into my ear.

"I know," I whispered back and let her go. I winked at her and walked back to the car.

"Back home miss," asked the chauffeur.

"Yes please."

The car drove away back to the White House.

*

It's three in the morning and I looked at my ceiling. Something inside me wanted to see Stefano. I wanted to ask him about Danilo. Perhaps he knows why Danilo wouldn't reply on my messages.

I grabbed my phone and searched for Stefano.

With my fingers, before the keyboard, I waited. What could I write to him? What happened today. It's so difficult to message him now.

My eyes felt tired so... I need to go to sleep now.

I typed 3 letters and waited to send it.

I take a deep breath and pushed on send and put down my phone and turned off the light and fall asleep.

30 minutes later at messager at Stefano's account below my message appeared a cloud and then a word.

Hey.

**********************************************************

Yeahhhh another chapter again. What a drama but will happen now when Anria sees Stefano's message? Will she ever found out why Danilo doesn't answer back?

Thanks for reading this chapter. Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.

xxx Me