*Chapter 4*

He came!

I can't say a word. "Are you A?" questioned the boy.

Without answering his question I said, "Are you D?"

He came!

"Yes, I am. My name is Danilo," he answered back and smiled at me.

OMG. It's him. I must say something.

Now!!!

"Uwm... Yeah. I am Anria," I answered shyly. "Nice to meet you in person," Danilo answered friendly.

Danilo put out his hand and I'd shook his hand.

He went to sit next to me.

I've still got my sunglasses and my wig on. Perhaps, he was going to ask about it. Hopefully, he didn't...

I looked at his face. His skin is a little bit darker than mine, and he has beautiful brown eyes. His smile is... is irresistible.

There are a 2 minutes stillness between us.

"Uwm, about you. You wrote to me you liked the food. There are delicious cupcakes in a shop nearby. Would you like to get some?" He wondered curiously.

"Yes, I loved to. Shall we go now?" I responded and my head became red.

"Yeah, sure," he answered back and I followed him.

Our first real conversation is about food. How crazy is that?

"Did you have a nice flight to Rome?" He questioned and he smiled at me.

"Yes, it was a good flight. It's so different here than in America. It's so smaller and older. I love your streets and shops a lot," I replied, still with a red face.

"Wow, that's interesting. I am born here, so I didn't know that. America is so enormous compared to Italy. Everything is huge! The streets, shops, and houses."

"Houses, I am sure they aren't bigger. But that's possible.".

He started to laugh. "Shall we be honest. America and Italy are different countries," he explained and looked at me.

"Yeah, I agree."

"We are here," he said, and we looked at a small shop.

On a sign is written: Grazie & Graziella

It looked romantic.

"Where would you like to sit?" he wondered interrogatively.

"Uwm... maybe in the sun," I questioned.

"Yeah, sure."

We go sit down and I checked my wig again.

In the corner of my eye, I see a black car. "

Oh... no... please not now.

I kept my head down.

Danilo looked behind him.

"I'm so sorry you must see that. They are here for me. But I can't say why?" He explained with a sad voice.

"How do you know?" I quizzed curiously.

"Because they have a little bird sign on the wheel." He clarified.

My body started to relax. "I'm happy they are for you and not for me," I said relieved, and when I said that I can slap me in the face. I said too much.

Danilo started to smile at me. "I guess you have a secret too?" He hissed back.

"Yes. I guess you know I wear a wig?" I cramped.

He nodded yes. "We know a lot of each other but not who our family is," he answered carefully.

"Yes indeed. Shall we keep it as a secret?" I whispered.

"Yes, that would be a good idea," he accepted, and we started to laugh.

"Okay. Now eat," he said with smiling eyes and grabbed the menu.

I'm happy we aren't talking more about our secret. But deep inside I am curious why he has bodyguards?

5 minutes later... we have some delicious cupcakes in front of us.

I have a chocolate cupcake and Danilo has a strawberry cupcake.

"Mmmsss, this the best thing I have tasted at the moment I arrived here," I clarified hungrily.

"Hahah. I know more delicious food here. You must eat pizza and pasta here. That's the best thing they make here. My mom makes the best pasta Bolognese. Perhaps, when my mother is cooking that again you should come. Would you like that?" Danilo replied interrogatively.

"Yeah, I would like that. How about your family. Do you have any siblings?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, I have two little sisters. The youngest is 10 and my second little sister is 14 years old. My family is very close. I have a lot of cousins. Because I don't have a brother I grow up with my cousin. He is one year older than me. He's my neighbour. He lives with his family next to my family. We're just one happy family," he laughed.

"That's great. Awe, two little sisters. I wished I had sisters. I have one older brother. He's 25 and studied at Harvard University," I explained.

"That's great to hear. Do you miss your brother?" Danilo curious voice asked.

"Yes, a lot. We watched horror film always and eat sometimes candy's of the candy store without paying," I tell him and smiled when I think about that moment.

"Ahhh... so you did stole candy?" Danilo challenged.

"Sometimes we did."

He smiled. "We did the same. When you see so much candy you must eat it," he answered back, and we both started to laugh.

I have never laughed so much in a while. It made me so happy.

"Two little sisters aren't easy as well. I must take care of them. I love them but sometimes our house is too small to live in," he admitted.

"I could imagine that."

We both talked about our family and child memories.

Suddenly a clock sounds far away. It' already 6:30 p.m.

"Wow, we have talked 2,5 hours already," Danilo said surprised. "Woow. Hahah. That pretty long," I answered back.

"I think I must go home now. Shall we meet tomorrow?" asked Danilo doubtfully.

"Uwm... yeah. That would be great," I answered joyfully.

"Okay then, can I bring you to your hotel?" He questioned gently.

"That's very kind of you but I'll take a taxi," I replied back but deep inside it felt bad he can't bring me to my hotel.

"Okay. Would you like it if I wait with you for a taxi?"

"Sorry, no thanks. I think I'll walk around first to see how beautiful Rome is and then I'll call a taxi," I said honestly.

Danilo nodded.

We both stood up and waited if we hug or shake a hand.

20 seconds passed, and we still haven't said bye to each other.

I put out my hand and he did the same.

"Thanks for today and I'll see you tomorrow," I said delightedly.

"See you tomorrow", he responded and winked to me and walked away to the black car.

When he winked at me, my heart was beating fast.

When the car drove away I watched when it was gone.

This was an amazing day. He's so handsome and kind, and he has beautiful eyes.

I sighed and walked away from the shop and walked back to the Colosseum.

Suddenly I hear a car driving fast behind me and I turned around. It's again a black car and I know it's for me and not for Danilo.

Shall I run or not?