𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Start from the beginning

„Don't worry, it's my job to help people. Otherwise, my name is Kai“

He introduced himself kindly and all three were surprised when he first appeared to them as some scary man and now he is completely nice to them

They wouldn't even think that the police today can behave in this way. Before they could introduce themselves, they came to the main office, Kai knocked and immediately entered while the three of them looked at each other, now even more nervous if it was still possible.

„Suho, I'm bringing you a visit. They're here for Park. Today's case“ They heard Kai say and the three of them entered the office where they noticed an unknown policeman, probably named Suho, sitting at a desk. He looked at them and smiled.

„Hello, I'm officer Suho. How can I help you regarding to the Mr. Park?“ He asked, crossing his arms on the table. Kai, on the other hand, leaned against the table in the room, listening to the conversation that had to take place.

„My name is Hoseok. This is Taehyung and Jungkook in the back. We came to know a little more about our friend's case. If it is inappropriate that we came, we fully understand that and we will calmly go awa—“

„At first. Calm down, all three of you, you stand here as if I'm going to eat you. Secondly, unfortunately I can't say much about Mr. Park since I'm not in charge of his case“ Suho announced with an apologetic smile on his face.

On the other hand, Kai looked at him a little confused and with furrowed eyebrows.

„Didn't you happen to have his case?“ He asked his colleague and Suho looked at his papers for sure, reading some things.

„I was supposed to have it, but in the end Sehun took the case“ Officer Suho said and when Jungkook heard this, the pleasant warmth in the room turned into winter for him, he felt shivers down his spine.

He didn't even want to imagine what Jimin did, or will do to Sehun, after knowing from that he betrayed him, a friend since childhood.

Of course, he was relieved when officer Suho spoke calmly about the demon, which meant he didn't kill those cops in the hallway in the morning after he had to go to school.

But when he heard his case was in charge of Sehun, he knew the elder was either going to kill him or go to prison for a long time.

„Why do I feel like there's some silence...“ Kai whispered to his colleague who was also looking at the three of them, they were standing there, not knowing what to do.

The worst part was that his hyungs didn't know Sehun had betrayed him, they didn't even know who he was.

Jungkook, who hid behind Taehyung's shoulder all the time, gained at least a little courage and stood in front.