CHAPTER ONE

Jasmine's pov

"Jasmine !!! Jasmine!!!"
"Jesus Christ Amy , it's bad enough that we had to move back here but you have also decided not to let me have my peace right, JUST LET ME SLEEP!!!" I said angrily and tried to sleep.

   "Can you just stop acting selfish like I don't also feel sad about what has been happening and get up , we have school, i can't be late on my first day because of you" she hissed and left my room angrily.

     I sighed and sat up on my bed . It's not like I was doing all this on purpose but my depression, the relocation back to Nigeria and Jack's death has really affected me ( Jack is my twin brother who died last year and I still blame myself for his death) . Nowadays I just pour my anger and frustration on people around me , I guess Amy was my victim this morning. Gosh I have to apologize to her later.

   I stood up to freshen up for my new probably annoying school.

   After showering, putting on my uniform which my mom brought last week and wearing my glasses because I was 50% sure that without them I was going to fall down the stairs, it's not like I couldn't see without them , I just couldn't see properly without them, funny right.

   When I got downstairs, I greeted my mom and asked her where dad was.
    "He has gone to work honey"
     "Oh" I said disappointed

As I was eating , I saw Amy coming down the stairs , pressing her phone furiously, I guess she was still angry.

      "Amy , are you still angry?"

      She didn't even answer, she just glared at me and passed.

      " I'm sorry little sis , I'm really sorry "

   "You'll have to do more than that" she said smiling.

      " whatever you want ,little sis" I raced to hug. She was the closest person to me and i didn't want to lose her.

      "Okay Okay , break it up , you guys are going to be late if care isn't taken" my mom said .

    We separated and we all walked to the car.

TO BE CONTINUED...

      TAP ON THE STAR BELOW(FOR WATTPAD READERS) AND COMMENT.