Chapter Five

we both walk out of the admin office. As we make our way back to our class, Amy starts telling me about her classes and the interesting people she met. She talks animatedly, her excitement contagious. I find myself getting caught up in her stories and laughing along with her.

As we approach the classroom, I notice Feranmi standing by the door, talking to a group of guys. He looks up and our eyes meet for a brief moment before he turns his attention back to his friends. I quickly look away, feeling my cheeks heat up. What's wrong with me? Why am I acting so weird?

Amy nudges me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Earth to Jasmine, are you even listening?" she says, giving me a playful punch on the arm.

"Oh, sorry," I say, shaking my head. "I got lost in my own thoughts."

"You've been doing that a lot today," she remarks, giving me a curious look. "Is there something on your mind?"

I hesitate for a moment, contemplating whether or not to share my thoughts with her. Eventually, I decide to confide in her. After all, she's my sister, and we've always been there for each other.

"Well, there's this guy in our class, Feranmi," I say, glancing at her to gauge her reaction. "He caught my attention earlier, and I can't seem to get him out of my mind. It's so embarrassing."

Amy's eyes widen with excitement. "Ooh, a crush, huh? Tell me more!"

I roll my eyes, but I can't help but smile at her enthusiasm. "It's nothing, really. I just found it odd how the teacher reacted to him earlier. It's like there's something mysterious about him."

Amy raises an eyebrow, clearly intrigued. "Mysterious, huh? That's interesting. Maybe we should investigate."

I chuckle, shaking my head. "I think you've been watching too many detective shows."

She shrugs. "Hey, you never know. We might uncover something exciting."

We reach our classroom and enter, taking our seats. The class is starting to fill up as other students come in. I catch glimpses of Feranmi talking and laughing with his friends, his carefree demeanor captivating. I try to focus on the lesson, but my mind keeps drifting back to him.

As the day continues, I find myself stealing glances at Feranmi whenever I get the chance. There's an undeniable magnetism about him that draws me in. I can't help but wonder what secrets he might be hiding beneath that confident facade.

Little did I know that my curiosity would soon lead me down a path filled with unexpected twists and turns, as the mysteries of Warner British Highschool slowly unraveled before my eyes.

To be continued...