Golden

Quick A/N: Here's a forewarning that this "Chapter" is almost 12k words. Slight TW for mentions of past eating disorders, panic attack, and ankle injury.

January:

January 1st: Big Hit Headquarters 9AM

All of Big Hit's artists, dancers, coordinators and staff are chilling in the auditorium. The air is filled with anticipation and low toned murmurs as people speak to their neighbors or fidget in their seats with excess energy.

She's curled up with all the other dancers sitting behind GLAM and just listening to the conversations happening around her. Soft Korean drifts around her and she burrows into her hoodie to help the rising anxiety as they sit there waiting for who knows what type of speech.

Bang PD-nim cutely waddles to the mic and is honest to god holding a thick packet of paper, looking over the top of the sheets with glasses on. The auditorium decibel levels lower and he starts the meeting promptly.

"Thank you for coming, everyone. We have a busy 2014 starting off with an incredibly busy January. Golden Disk Awards are January 16..." He's cut off with slight applause and he grins allowing it to disaspitate before continuing. "However before that Idol Championships invited both GLAM and BTS this year and both groups will be going. As you know, Suga is recovering from his surgery and Dahee has other priorities to take care of. Bangtan will not have a problem with six members going; however, GLAM will be down one member and we've decided there will be an anonymous vote to replace Dahee going to ISAAC. We've narrowed down the contestants to only a few female dancers, so we won't have a wide variety of votes."

He pauses to turn the page. Her eyebrow is raised and she perks up as murmurs start up for a little bit. It's not like Big Hit had a lot of female dancers in the first place.

PD-nim politely waits for the conversations to end before starting once more.

"The school year for some of our talents and dancers is starting, so for the ones who have contracts dependent upon how well they do at school..." And here's where she feels more than just one pair of eyes on her and she pouts for being targeted. "You'll have reduced practice hours and work hours unless otherwise notified."

Someone actually tugs on her dreadlocks playfully and she whines at them, scrunching up her face because eugh school. She's been so used to not having to care for the past few weeks that getting back into the grind will be slightly difficult on top of Big Hit and dancing.

Through this week and next week we'll be holding long practice rehearsals for the upcoming award shows, Seoul Music Awards included. The actual date of the recording for ISAC is January 7th, Tuesday, and we will definitely have all the information about transportation and the logistics ready to go by then. Any questions?"

Not a single soul raises their hand, they are all congregating around the edge of the stage where there's a small box and a stack of little index cards waiting for everyone's vote.

She doesn't bother standing up to get her own paper, she's too lazy, too busy deep in thought thinking about who's going to dance for the award shows and when the auditions to be there will be. A surge of excitement spreads through her body. She's not going to lie, school and all her extracurricular activities excite her. She's going to have a full course load, full-time job, ontop of being in dance classes, on the swim team, and maintaining her friendships with her old group at the gymnasium.

"Sungdeuk-nim, if you could please?"

Her eyes widen very slightly as the dancers all quiet down. Everyone wants to know who's going to be performing with Bangtan at the awards show.