Chapter 3: the question

Sophie pov
I open my eyes, and feel myself getting off the bed even though I don't want to... I pick the clothes I'm gonna wear and go inside the bathroom and take a long, hot shower which felt so good. I change into...

I walk out of my room and start walking down the stairs, trying very hard not to trip and you know how hard that is

I walk out of my room and start walking down the stairs, trying very hard not to trip and you know how hard that is. At the very last step thinking I can make it down without tripping, I trip by mistake and am about to meet the ground when someone catches me...

I look up to see Keefe and blush crimson red feeling so embarrassed. I scramble out of his arms.
"So you're starting to fall for me, huh?" He asks me as I hide behind my hair.
"You're finally here!" Edaline says to me. I breathe in relief as my mom calls me to the table.
"What are you doing here, Keefe?" I ask cooling down my face. And biting a big chunk out my breakfast which tastes like bread but better? Don't know how...

"Just wanted to visit my favourite telepathy in the world!" He tells me. I feel kind of happy when I hear that, don't know why.
"You don't usually visit me... that's all" I tell him. He was quite the whole time I ate.

"Time for desert!" Edaline says as she serves mallowmelt. I take one in each hand and start gobbling it, after I finished eating the mallowmelts in my hands.

I look over to see Keefe going to grab the last mallowmelt, I reach for the mallowmelt too, trying to be fast but only to lose the last mallowmelt. He chuckles at me as I glare at him while watching him eat the last mallowmelt.
"You know, you look like cute chipmunk when your angry?" He tells me. As I try not focus that he called me cute.
"So are you coming to Everglen?" He asks me.
"Sorry but got to help Grady and Edaline at Havenfield..."
"That's fine, I guess I'll see you in Everglen!" He winks at me as he exits my house. I try my best not to blush.
"So Keefe, huh?" Edaline tells to me in a way that would make me blush.
I turn around and ask Edaline "What work do you want me to do?" Hoping she would change the subject.
"Just gotta feed Verdi a new type of food" Edaline says to me. And she dropped it!
                        —————————————————————————————————————————-
I finally finished feeding Verdi that food after lots of struggle. I take my crystal and light leap to Everglen. I see the door is open as I walk inside I see Keefe looking at me? Huh, I wonder why.

I look around trying to find a spot to sit. I see that Keefe is sitting all alone on a sofa. I guess I'll join him! I have no idea why I'm excited! I walk and sit next to Keefe he looks like he's deep in thought... I look around and see Tam and Biana sitting together... aww I totally ship them! They look so cute!

Turning I see Dex and Marella? They both look like they like each other. I never thought they like each other but I still ship them!

I turn to my  left and see Fitz and Linh sitting together... I also see they laughing. I don't feel jealous but I feel kind of sad... had Fitz's liked Linh from the start and have I just been in the middle? Of course Fitz would have liked Linh! I mean look at Linh! She's kind, pretty, sweet and you could say a lot of good things about her! And look at me! The ugly brown eyed freak! Who let the Elvin world down so many times!

"Foster?" Someone's calls. I turn my head to see Keefe looking at me with worry written on his face.
"Yeah?" I say.
"Um..." he stammers? Keefe never stammers!
"Can I ask you a question?" He asks.
"Yeah sure" I say.

Keefe pov
I got to keep it short and good... why am I feeling so nervous to ask Foster on a date? I actually thought I should tell her that I'm just gonna act like I'm gonna be with her but... I feel like she's not a good actor.

And if she think I like her then maybe... it will be more realistic? I lean back into the sofa and turn to my right side and see Foster looking at Fitz and Linh?

Maybe she is feeling sad and jealous like me when I look at Tam and Biana? As I see her face more clear she looks so sad... almost broken? Should I do something? What should I do? I don't know! Am I having a conversation with myself?

"Foster?" I ask. She looks a bit startled.
"Yeah?" She asks.
"Um..." I stammer. How do I do this?
"Can I ask you a question?" I ask.
"Yeah sure" she says.
"Will you...

Dun, dun, dun!
Wow! This was hard! Have you guys seen "Julie and the Phantoms"? it's so good!
-Nova :)