queen promise

After the funeral of queen Justin queen Festiva and princess meteora where both in festiva's room Festiva was holding a sobbing Meteora in her arms while she cried softly. " What's going to happen to me Festi without Grunkle justin to protect me what will the people do to me." Festiva pulled Meteora away to look her in her eyes. " Meteora you are my sister and I love you with all my heart hold out your hand." Meteora and Festivia held hands both there check marks glows a bright white." With this queens promise no spell no mater how strong will separate the butterfly family because blood is thinker than water." And with that the glow subsided

Meteora looked at her sister with amazement in her eyes. " How did you know how to do that?" Festiva smiled softly at her little sister." Glosiric told me about this know mater what we will always be family." Meteora finally had a smile on her face tears filled her eyes as she tackled her older sister into a huge. " Thank you Festiva you are the best older sister ever."

After a few weeks things in muni have finally starting to calm down Festiva full queen mode not having time to spend with her sister like she used to. Meteora was reading in her room when the mhc came into her room. " Princess Meteora there is there is a situation that we need your help with." Meteora was confused." Why do you need my help why don't you ask Festi." Gelatin spoke up." Queen Festiva is busy and this problem only you can fix."

And with that hekapoo opened a portal as the mhc went through Meteora hesitate for a moment before following them. When the flash of the portal cleared her eyes Meteora found herself in a dark dirty cavern but nothing else." Um what is this problem I see nothing." Suddenly a blast of magic hit her as crystals started to crawl up her body and before she know it she was trapped her word going black.

Festiva was looking for her sister but know matter where she looked Meteora was know where to be found she was getting worried when the mhc came barely into the Casal. " Queen Festiva we have tribal news princesses Meteora was helping us talk with the  monster's when they attacked there where to many of them so Meteora held them back as long as she could so we could leave but sadly princesses Meteora didn't make it." Festiva didn't think her world could get any worse but she had broken her promise. " She will be given a Royal funeral and on her birthday will be the Meteora festival."