am i a monster

A three year old Meteora was lost in the market place she had come here with Festivia and grunkal Justin who were always at her side. But when they went to the market Meteora wanted to explore by herself to show her family that she didn't need them to look after her 24/7.

As Meteora goose to a stall that was selling toys she so a plushes of a bat it was so cute she reaches out for it when she was pushed to the ground. the fall gets her favorite purple dress all dirty. " What do you think your doing." The shopkeeper glared at Meteora with hatful eyes. " Um I liked the bat toy I was going to pay for it ma'am." Meteora said quietly avoiding the shopkeepers eyes. " Well hell your not you heinous monster!"
" But I am princess Meteora." She said as tears filled her.

" Ha you are the heinous monster basterd child of the queen of darkness. I don't no why queen Justin
Or princess Festivia keeped you alive for so long they should have killed you just like your mother." Meteora burst into tears and ran away not caring where she was going. When she finally stopped she found herself somewhere in the forest she just curled up on the forest floor and cryed.

The sun was setting when she heard the sound of flapping wings she scremed wanting for the end to come. " There you are ora your sister and I have been looking for you every where!" Meteora opened her and so grunkal Justin in his butterfly form hovering above her. He immediately scoped her up in his many arms but she stugald agenst him just wanting to get away. " It's ok my little Meteora grunkal Justin is here." Justin tryed to sooth her but it wasn't working." NO! Get away before I hurt you." " You would never hurt Me ora." Justin said loveingly. " No I'm a monster and monsters hurt people." Meteora looked at her tail the weird patterns on her arms and she just cryed but Justin held his great nice closer. " You are not a monster you are a beautiful butterfly and whoever ever can't see that is blind." Meteora looked at her grunkal with hope in her pink eyes. " Really?" " Yes really now let's go home Festivia is worried about you." And with that Justin put Meteora on his back and flu back to the Casal.