happy b present

Today was Festivia's birthday she was turning 13 today she was having a massive party and five year old  Meteora wants to get her sister the best present ever but she was not looking forward to the party she hates big crowds because there are a lot more people to be mean to her about her mobster parts but she loves her sister so much that she will suck it up.

Meteora used  one of the secret tunals to sneak out of the castle according to Festivia there mother was the one to find and she used them to get away from the king to see her father.

When Meteora finally made it to the market most of the people were to busy with preparing for Festivia party to pay attention to the monster princess which Meteora appreciated not getting disapproving glares and mean words thrown her way. But as she looked from store to store she couldn't find anything good for the best sister ever.

as the party grew closer Meteora was starting to give up hope she went back into the castle and sneaks into her older sister's room opened up the  family's spell book. " Yes Meteora how can I be of assistance." Glossorick said while floating above the book. " I don't know what to do glossy I want to get Festivia a perfect present but I can't find anything!" Meteora floped down onto Festivia bed in dismay while Glossorick stroked his beard thoughtfully. " Well I might have an idea but."

This got Meteora's attention she sat up putting her full attention on glossorick. " Well your magic surface at a vary young age and you can use it to make something for her." Glossorick floated over to Festivia's  nightstand and opened it inside was the butterfly family wand. Festivia didn't take it with her because she was at her dress fitting and didn't want it to get taken in the bizzy store. Meteora grabbed it and it changed from the goblet to Meteora's wand she looked around and spotted some of Festivia's potters clay and a idea formed in her head she formed the clay into the shape she wanted and then got up and pointed the wand at it. " Clay forge creation blast."