sister's

Festivia was pacing up and down her room when she and grunkal Justin realized that Meteora was missing when they were at the market. Grunkal Justin and her tryed to fund her but when the sun started to set Grunkal Justin sent her back to the Castle.

" Now what is all this fuss about?" Festivia turned around at the sound of the voice. There was glossaryck he was floting above the spell book eating pudding. " The fuss is that Meteora is missing and we don't know we're she is and grunkal Justin won't let me help him look for her!" Festivia ran her fingers throw her hair nervously. " What if something happens to her you know how mewmans think of her as just the monster basterd they can hurt her my preshis little sister!"

Before another word could be said Justin flew into the room in his butterfly form with with her sister on his back. As soon as Grunkal Justin put Meteora down on the floor Festivia ran up to her and pulled Meteora into a bear hug. " Oh my God are you ok sis are you hurt what happened."

Justin turned back into his mewman form and nelt down in front of them."
How about you hang out with your sister for a while Meteora she's been really worried about you." Meteora nodded meekly and with that there grunkal left the two sisters alone to work out this problem.

Festivia brot her sister over to her bed and helped her onto it then she got her hair brush when she tournd back and she took Meteora pigtails off and she started to brush her sisters hair.

Meteora was looking sadly at her markings on her arms and her tail and when she looked at her sister her pink eyes filled with tears. " Am I a monster." It was quite but just loud enough that Festivia heard hear Festivia pause in her brushing for a moment but then picked back up. " Now where did you get such a bold face lie like that." Festivia's voice was calm but there was a hint of sadness in it. " I'm not like you and grunkal Justin i am our mothers monster basterd why am I even still living in the castle why do I have the title of princess heck I don't deserve to be a butterfly my blood is tasted our family." Meteora became more upset as she goes on but what she didn't expect was her sister hugging her from behind.

" Oh sissy don't think of yourself like that you are perfect just the way you are." Festivia sights." Meteora there are secrets that even the MHC doesn't no of and one of them is my father the king was a abusive to me and mother you know that the queen holding the power in Muni but the king didn't like that so he abused and manipulated mother into doing things that would make people fear her."  Meteora noticed that her sister was shaking at the force of the memory. " But then mother meet papa Glamgor." Her older sister voice grew happy which is good Meteora didn't like Festivia being sad. " He was more of a father to me than my birth father he was kind, caring, and never hurt me or mother  you know the horn bandana I always where he gave it to me as a gift
It is one of the last things I have to remember him just like the wand is what I us to remember mother. Festivia turned Meteora to face her pink eyes meet festivia's blue ones. " Those people are just stuck up and can't see past appearances." And with that Meteora finally gave a truly happy smile since this hole ordeal had happened.