b day

Festivia was jumping up and down in excitement today was her 15 birthday and she the resident party planner was getting the finishing touches to her party outfit, it was a deep purple color with a magenta ribbon around the waist and her precious horned headband that she got from Glomgor so long ago she had used her magic to keep it from damage and to make shore it always fits perfectly.

But know matter what she feels like she is missing something but she couldn't find out why it frustrated her to no end but there was little time left for her to worry about it the party was going to start soon. Festivia got dressed and went next door to her sisters room the door was a rich purple with a silver m on it surrounded by starlight. She gave there secret knock to let meteora I know it was her and not some of the people who hates her which saddened festivia to know end all because of who her father was meulemans automatically viewed meteora as being born evil if it wasn't for her gruncal Justin and herself they would have crystallize her.

She pushed those horrible thought aside and knocked on her sister door after some shuffling the door creaked open and nine years old meteora apperd, her light purple hair was all puffy at the top and shaven on the side, she had on a club necklace, a short sleeve purple bread with yellow crescent moons on the skirt and a belt around her waist, silver cuffs on her rust, and black boots. " Oh hey festi are you ready for you big day." Meteora gave her big sister a big smile but festivia knew it was fake her little sister hated crowds which means more people to bully her for her monster parts but she was willing to suck it up for her sisters happyness.

" Yes but I wish I could find out what is missing from my outfit?" Meteora thought for a moment before opening the door weider to let festivia in. Meteora's room filled with bookshelves full of books meteora loved to read and write the room was designed like a cool summer night bark blues and purples cover the room with silver spheres floating near the ceiling meteora created the spheres to mimic the night sky.

As festivia was to focused on the spheres to see the new patterns meteora pulled out a raped present and look at she with a sheepish smile. " I was going to give this to you later but I think it is just what you are missing. When festivia opened the gift instead was two clay firedrakes graps with a string tied to the stem festivia was confused for a moment but then meteora took the grapes and tidy each one to one of her horns. Meteora turned festivia to her mirror and what she so shooked her the grapes complemented her outfit perfectly. " I know you still where are those warrants as a reminder of my father and now no matter what happens I will always be with you as well as Glomgor."