Almost a daily life.

Lauren's POV

'Lauren died due to the loss of blood'

"Aughh! Why do they always let me die on their story? Danii answer meee!" I complained as I put down my cellphone .

I'm currently at the sofa reading a fanfic on wattpad with Dani by my side. She was on twitter doing who-knows-what.

Yeah. You see I've taken a twitter break just to read this fanfics. I found it interesting and it was very popular but almost every stories I read with me in it, I'll always be the dead one or the weak one.

Well the weak part is sort of true. What I don't understand is why i'm always the one. Augh

"Well it's just a story anyway duh. Dont disturbed me. This fanfic is great. I have a partner in here and we fell inlove with each other. Isn't it romantic??" She said as she fluttered her eyes and started to daydream.

I rolled my eyes in disgust..

"Dani it's JUST a story. " I said as I mocked her and stucked my tongue at her.

She did not respond and I realized she's still day dreaming. I ignored her and started to read another story.It was in the middle chapter when I read that I was put in a coma.

"AGAIN? WHAT?!"  I face-palm myself as Dani laughed while pointing her finger at me.

"Just your fate Lauren" then she laughed, her voice bouncing from one corner to another.

I closed the story as I started to pick another one.

It was good that i didn't die but it was about me and a boy.

Like that's just so unrealistic. It will never happen to me in real life. It was a boy who moved in front of our house and then blah blah things happened and we fell in love.

"Sheesh this stories are driving me crazy. Need to take a break . PASTAAAAAA" I said as I closed the application and hurried to the kitchen.

"What's the hurry? " Katherine, my sister looked over me. "Oh, the pasta. So how are you doing?" I heard Katherine said as I started to eat a spoonful of Pasta.

I swallowed the pasta before answering her.

"Pretty cool. As always . But the fanfics I'm reading are driving me insane!" I said as I sighed.

"Why dont you just stop reading then?" Katherine replied chuckling as she put my plates away after I finished.

"I don't know. These stories are just addicting but at the same time annoying. Gotta go bun. " I replied as as stood up from my seat and grabbed my cellphone from where I left it and went upstairs.

.

The day went by and my eyes are still focused on my cellphone. What am I doing? Still on wattpad.

Then I decided to finally take a break. This has been getting into me a lot lately.

"DANI,KATH EVERYbODY IM GOING FOR A STROLL AT THE PARK! BE HOME BY SIX!!!!!" I yelled to no one in particular and no one answered, typical! I sighed.

As soon as I stepped outside my mood changed.

---------------------------------------------_----------------------------------------------------

Third person's POV

Lauren stepped outside and the breeze of the cold wind brushed at her face. She smiled automatically turning off the stressed mode she had by reading the stories.

She started walking as to where her little feet would drag her. Forward,left,backward a little then right then forward again until she reached the park.

Everything was in the same place as it was supposed to be. But Lauren felt uncomfortable.

She can sense something was off.

Right. She was no ordinary human. She can read minds. Minds speaking like it has a big mouth. Different thoughts she's hearing everyday.

Cimorelli are no ordinary people. They were cursed before by a witch. A powerful one

Lauren's POV

A few people are around. I felt tired so I decided to sit at the bench. Still looking around.

So let me tell you this. We are no ordinary people. We are cursed. You probably think I'm insane or I'm so corny like ' a witch? Wait are you a kid?' Something like that. But no. Witches are real. Only 5 of them were still existing from what I've heard.

We are called the Warlocks. No. Not the boy witches. Warlocks spread in our whole family and  it spread around. Warlocks are a threat to the enemy we called sorcerers but so far we are harmless and we are safe.

Atleast that is what i think.

I felt something hit my head and i cringed.

"Ouch" I yelled as I held my head where the rock fell.

Wait. It did not fell. Someone threw it at me. The nerves!

I was about to yell to whoever threw that and gave him or her a lecture and a glare. I may be shy but I was boiling right now.

So I turned around and saw a boy his eyes widened when he saw me.

I gave him a a glare. But he smiled.

Had this boy gone nuts?

'She is beautiful!'

I heard his thought says. I almost blush so I quickly turned away and run.

I heard no footsteps behind me so i released my breath that i realized I have been holding since i saw him.

I reached our house and as I held the doorknob, it flew open. There stood Lisa with her lips grinning and her eyebrows arched.

"So how's your date?" Lisa said grinning.

I facepalmed myself. Have i mentioned that Lisa can see the future? She foresaw what is going to happen. But she can only see the future for a short period of time before it will happen. It is her power.

Oh man. I'll be grilled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

OMG GUYS HAHAHA THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FULL LOVE STORY BUT I CANT HELP MY LOVE AND DESIRE IN FANTASY STORIES OMG HAHAHA

HOPE U LIKE IT!! CANT UPDATE OFTEN HERE BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND STUFF.

PLS VOTE OR COMMENT :D