Promise

Chaos. Chaos everywhere. Blood are spilling. Cries are being yelled. It was so loud but the outside world seemed to be snoring away. No one came. The ordinary people don't have a clue to what was happening.

"IAn!. Ian! Over here. C'mon!" Dani yelled towards Ian who's currently battling a sorcerer. Ian knocked the man unconscious before going to Dani's direction. He saw a wolf with Dani. 

"It's Anne's wolf. I saw him as he seemed to tell me to come here. " Dani explained. Ian nodded and patted the wolf.

They walked and came to a hidden corner. It was dark but atleast, they were safe. For some minutes atleast.

"Where's Anne?" Asked Dani as she look frantically everywhere. 

Ian's shoulder slumped. "I'm kinda hoping she'd be here. We are outnumbered. She's the only hope." 

Dani slumped on the floor and sighed. "I didn't thought this would end like this so early. It's-"

She was cut off by sounds of stomping and running footsteps towards their direction. Ian quickly formed a knife in all his fingers before hushing Dani to be quiet. It was getting closer and closer and then the face of Luke,LAuren and August appeared. 

Ian's POV

"Woah Woah man chill. it's just us.' I heard Luke said as he put both of his hands in a surrender position. I narrowed my eyes and lowered my hands. I sigh escaped my lips.

"I thought you guys are beaten already.  Guess I'm wrong." I smirked as I watched them roll their eyes on me.  They went near us and slump on the floor noticing Dani behind me. I heard them gasp as I saw them run towards her and asked her many things which I tuned out to.

My eyes drifted a far. Anne was not here. And is still not here. She said she would be here. She can beat this all if she is here. But she promised...

A hand on my shoulder was placed causing me to snap back into reality. I looked at the owner of the hand to find that it is Luke. I gave him a questioning look. He motioned towards my left. It was another pathway which I haven't noticed before. I cocked an eyebrow at him and he whispered.

"There's a light down there. What could it be?" he asked.  I turned my gaze towards the direction he was talking about and sure enough, I saw a light. It was kind of a reflection of a light. 

"Let's follow it" I didn't heard a respond. Instead, they nod as a reply. I nod mine as we started to go in that pathway. We walked. We stride. We run for what seem like hours. The pathway is so long. Like they are walls on both side of us. I look back to check up on the girls. If they are still following. Dani was behind me and Luke is running behind August. Lauren is walking behind Dani. The wolf, infront of me.

The pathway continues. It gets darker and darker. I heard Dani shiver. I did not turned my head but instead, I stretched my right arm and reached for hers. It was cold yet still warm.  My heartbeat quickens but I ignored it. I continued walking when suddenly I was falling. Things are happening so fast. Me being taken by Anne. The war. And now this, falling.  I can still feel Dani's hands so I know I'm still with her. But we're falling. 
We fall on a ground. It was weird because I didn't felt any pain. I heard a thud and saw Luke and August had landed too. I don't see the wolf but I merely paid any attention. I looked up and saw nothing but darkness. I looked around and my eyes narrowed. We are back in the place of the battle. Yet, no one is moving. No one is killing each other.  It was too quiet. Too silent you can hear nothing. Nothing at all. All of them had a scared look on their face while looking at the same directions. I cocked  my head towards that direction and my blood froze. There's Bry and a man. The man is wearing a cloak. A dark one which covers his head and face. It was weird. A creepy feeling came up to me. Who was this man?

The man moved and raised his right hand. 

One by one, the sorcerers all stepped up , walking towards the man's left and right side. I heard Lauren gasped. We backed away a few steps. I clasped Dani's hand tighter. The sorcerers are still many. While us warlocks are outnumbered.  The man laughed and removed it's cloak.

A gasp escaped from our lips. It was THE man. The man who started the war. The evil, wicked one.

"I see. I thought you guys will do better next time. But I was wrong! How foolish am I to think of that? Looks like I got your savior. This man? Bry? Your boss? HA! Too weak. " The creepy man taunted. He smacked Bry in the head causing us remaining warlocks to gasp.

So she didn't know anything about Anne? That's weird.. I looked at Lauren to see if she knows anything. And from the look of her face, she doesn't.

"Too bad. You guys will vanish any minute" The man said in a sing song way. He laughed. A dark creepy laugh which sent shivers up my spine. We are all frozen. We cannot move. The man raised both of his hand and a big ball of powers appeared. It was so big. My eyes widen in disbelief. 

'We're gonna die'   Was my thought when I saw it.  It looked so evil, Wicked.  The man laughed and shouted. " Fools! You think you all stand a chance? You don't ! " The man continued saying things, evil things that causes more despair and fear to crept up on us. On the corner of my eye, I saw two boys , sorcerers to be exact ,moving quietly towards us.  I raised my defense a little bit as I caught the other boy's eyes. He raised his finger to his lips signalling me to be quiet. I merely raised my eyebrows. What the heck is this two planning? Not getting caught? Well too bad, they are already caught.

But by that time, they are already in our side. i saw the other boy engulf Lauren in a hug. Lauren looked surprised but hugged back.

"Ahh yes. The traitors. We wouldn't have a battle without traitors won't we? Just like this man that you call a boss? Yes. He's a traitor.  He's a former sorcerer. He didn't told you did he? Of course he wouldn't. Otherwise, you wouldn't trust him. And seems like this two planned on following his steps. Well, you just have to die with them." with that, the man kicked Bry's head so hard he fell on the floor unconscious and start to bleed. The man ordered some of the sorcerers and in a second, Bry's body was thrown into us. Some of the warlocks rushed into him, attempting to aid him.

Everything was in slow motion. The man raised his hand and the ball of power hurled into us. It was coming closer. We cannot move. It was now a few feet away from us. Suddenly, Lauren jerked forward and throw both of his hands. A mixture of powers came sprouting out in it, hitting the ball of power, preventing it from going nearer to us. I saw the creepy man frown but smirked. Some of the warlocks helped her into it but they are getting weaker. The ball of power shrunk to the tiniest bit but it is not enough. Lauren and the others fell into the floor. Dani came running towards LAuren who's so tired, she can barely stand.

I went towards them and stood up seeing she was okay. The ball of power is already near us. I can feel it's heat.  Just as I was to feel it's menacing torture and heat, a beam of light came out of nowhere and strike into the ball of power. It collided and exploded right before our eyes. The thing is, we haven't felt any pain from the explosion. I saw some sorcerers being thrown in the floor from the impact. The man narrowed his eyes but the looks of shocked and amusement was seen.

I looked up and saw a figure hovering in the air. I gaped.

"She's here"

----

A/N

THIS IS MORE ON IAN'S POV. I KNOW  I FOCUSED ON SOME PARTICULAR CHARACTERS ADNHDI.

anyway, It's getting intense. ! or 2 more chapters and this book will come to it's end *evil laugh*

i know i'm so evil. But after this story, I'm gonna make another fantasy one, starring fifth harmony. Please stay tune and support it. :"D and this. 

Love you all :)

V O T E   OR   C O M M E N T