Relaxation

Dani's POV

All  the girl trainees are now in this room. The room is big fitting us 10 people in it. 10 beds are there but 9 were occupied. I was about to reach the last bed when someone beat me to it. It was Alexa Smith. One of the meanest but strongest girl trainee in the practice battle and also,the girl on fire.

Alexa looked at me and smirk.

"Sorry for your slow feet, turtle frog" she said meanly and her evil laugh echoed in the room. i shook my head down . I looked up when i heard Alexa cried in pain. She was kneeling at the floor holding her stomach like someone just stabbed it. Then after awhile the pain was gone and she was standing on her feet ,fuming.

"Who the heck did that to me?? ANSWER ME YOU WHORE! YOU DID THAT HUH? YOU DID?" She yelled walking towards me with a death glare. Her hands produced flames and was ready to charge up on me when i release my power and run at the other side of the room in a second.

I thought that would stop her but it did not. I was in a corner and trapped. She was about to throw a fireball at me when someone clapped loudly causing us to jump and the fire to vanish. It was Anne,standing at the door way.

"Nice show Alexa. But you better not do that again or else i'll make the pain on your stomach greater than ever."said Anne looking at Alexa coldly which made the girl stiff in her position.

"Y-you did that to me? Why?!" Alexa said glaring at Anne which Anne ignored.

"You just disobeyed one rule. No insulting. Now stop asking non-sense questions and unpack your things. Also Dani,my bed will be yours,i'll sleep on the floor now go." She said bringing back the blank face she always had.

My eyes softened as i heard what she said

"No. I'll sleep on the floor instead." i insisted putting my things on the floor but before my things touch the floor, Anne was already in front of me,eye to eye she said,

"It is an order from your guardian so obey it." she said looking directly at my eyes. I gulped and nodded then made my way  to her bed. I unpacked my things and laid on the foam.

"Lights out. Tomorrow we will be having a full-day practice." Anne said loudly and laid on the floor with her foam.

After awhile,eerie silence surrounded us. I started to count sheep and before i knew it,i drowned into sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

"BOYS WAKE UP! Breakfast is ready!" I Heard Anne yelled at the boy's dorm, startling me .

I heard rustling noises of the other people in this room so i stood up from my bed. I've been awake since dawn because i don't want to sleep too long. I've been so busy at thinking on how to make my skills more useful than ever.

I went outside the dorm and into the canteen. I picked foods and sat in an empty table. After awhile,the Cimorelli sisters came and sat down beside me.

"Hey Lauren,hey Dani" i said while taking a bite of my sandwich. I noticed Dani was not with her guardian so i smirk.

"Dani,had your little meany guardian went home and went for milk? How poor, she was so helpl-" i said but i was cut off of a bang of a tray in our table. It was Anne.

"I'm here Mr.Andrews, just got some food. You want to shut your mouth or i'll send you to the center with twisted arm again. " She said coldly staring at my eyes with her cold brown eyes.

I knew i was defeated so i did not answer. She sat at our table and started to eat. The table was silent and awkward so i decided to start a conversation.

"umm so Ms. Anne...tell us about yourself" i said munching a spoonful of rice and beans after saying it.

"Give me one good reason to tell you" she said not taking her eyes on her food as she took a gulp of water.

"umm because you hadn't tell much about yourself?" i said looking certainly uncertain about my answer slash question.

"Not good enough." she said still eating

I looked at Dani and Lauren asking for help. Dani chuckled then she cleared her throat.

"because i'm your responsibility?" Dani said arching an eyebrow.

"it is just a reason for yourself so i have no reason to tell them." she said wiping her mouth with a tissue.

"Lauren c'mon ,your turn" i said pleadingly. Anne seems suddenly interesting.

She threw daggers at me for saying her name but i just grinned so she sighed.

"Because we said so." She said coolly but deep inside she was uncertain too.

Anne stopped wiping her mouth and looked up. Her face finally showed up as i stare at her. She has brown eyes and pointed nose. The shape of her eyes are perfect and her lips are red and has a good shape too. She was indeed beautiful. Why hadn't i notice it before? ... As i stare at her i realized she was staring back so i blink.

"good one Lauren. You seriously used your powers on me. You got me in that and i'm gonna tell you some. I'm Anne. 18 years old and been a guardian for 10 years now. " she said as she shift her gaze from me to Lauren.

"You are 18? Well luke is 19 so..." Dani said teasingly but Anne ignored it.

The conversation are going by but we had a hard time making Anne answer our question. Lauren always got the reason for her to answer us. Then i decided to asked this one simple question.

"What is your surname?" i asked while looking at her .

Her eyes traveled to Lauren then to her tray.  She looked up at me as if reading my thoughts.Then the bell rang. Time for practice.

Anne immediately stood up and went to the practice field. We have a new setting.

As i made my way to the practice field,a thought was circling my mind.

'What's with her surname?'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

A SHORT UPDATE.

hope you guys like it and  help me spread this around.

Who else wants cimorelli on ellen show? 

#CimorelliOnEllenShow

that should trend :/ ahah

anyway LET US KEEP AN EYE FOR THE CIMORELLI EUROPEAN TOUR THIS MARCH OMG <3 im from asia but yet excited for european cimfams <33

VOTE OR COMMENT